DTD013 // Ryan Padley - All Around Me - (#Incl : Zeljka Kasikovic & Aleksandar Savkovic Remix) 2 tracks, 5.30 DTD Records on December 21, 2013 21:19
- 1. Ryan Padley - All Around Me (Original Mix) 2.45 25436 plays
- 2. Ryan Padley - All Around Me (Zeljka Kasikovic & Aleksandar Savkovic Remix) 2.45 589 plays
DTD014 // Haze-M & Enfants Malins - What You Do - (#Incl :Rafael Cerato Remix) 2 tracks, 5.13 DTD Records on January 19, 2014 01:47
- 1. Haze-M & Enfants Malins - What You Do (Original Mix) 2.31 2209 plays
- 2. Haze-M & Enfants Malins - What You Do (Rafael Cerato Remix) 2.42 3305 plays
DTD011 // HearThuG - Don't Rain On My Parade EP - Out 18/11/13 3 tracks, 7.53 DTD Records on November 02, 2013 21:26
- 1. HearThuG - Don't Rain On My Parade (Original) - Snippet 2.37 2874 plays 122.0 BPM
- 2. HearThuG - Stronger Than Dirt (Original) - Snippet 2.37 752 plays 120.0 BPM
- 3. HearThuG - And You Won't Break (Original) - Snippet 2.37 499 plays
DTD Records :
Dance Till Death. This label reunites 4 passionate young talents, searching for the big record constantly. Amin and Ghazi aka Enfants Malins launched it in 2012 with 2 of their best friends HearThuG and Haze-M. Founded about more than a year ago by this group of rave buddies in their early 20s, in the space of six releases, the quadruple has shown little interest in aligning themselves to one genre, touching on whatever sounds good and promoting new talents.
The label really hit its stride last year, with the 6 releases and was supported by many artists. Without any chosen artistic direction, the label seemed to stay on this left-of-center course, and in the same time, heading to a new direction. Most of the upcoming releases are club-friendly, all of them unpretentious, and are more likely to be Tech Housy and Deep.
DTD Records Owner / Label Manager / A&R Developer: Amine Abbouz.
Co-founder / Co-Owner / A&R Developer: Gharbi Ghazi / Hazem Saklebi / Jihed El Monser.
Demos/ Promos: firstname.lastname@example.org