- 1. The Anatomy Of Now 4.38 658 plays
- 2. Call To Be 4.00 504 plays
- 3. So Lucky 3.10 654 plays
- 4. Satellite Ozone 4.37 301 plays
- 5. Come To My Side 4.47 230 plays
- 6. Untitled 1 1.08 169 plays
- 7. Delicate Suitor 5.38 171 plays
- 8. Hand Over Hand 5.32 155 plays
- 9. Futures Part 3.47 543 plays
- 10. Best Around 2.57 106 plays
- 11. We On The Sea 2.53 95 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Dana Janssen left Brooklyn in 2010 for the allure of an unknown life on the West Coast. Also a key member of the experimental art rock band Akron/Family, he moved to Portland, OR and shortly thereafter began his new indie-pop project, Dana Buoy. Inspired by his new surroundings and a new romantic interest, it wasn’t long before he wrote and released his full-length debut Summer Bodies in 2012. Conceptually based around the excitement and mystique of finding someone to fall for, Summer Bodies is upbeat and care-free, as has become so characteristic of Dana Buoy’s music. Now with 2014s’ Preacher, a five-song EP, Dana’s youth and attitude are still front and center but with a new depth as a result of growing up and moving on. Written and performed entirely by Dana Buoy himself, and co-produced by Dana and Abe Seiferth, this EP's cathartic pop is more polished than ever. From the head-bob inducing “It’s Alright,” to the warm and fuzzy synths that weave together the title track, Preacher is infectious and real, and ready for every moment to feel good.