- 1. Nu Skool Mix Live on Nu-Rave 7th August 2013 1.24.06 903 plays
- 2. Kniteforce & Remix Records Mix 1.29.47 1297 plays
- 3. DJ Flow - Dreamscape 21st Anniversary 1.20.27 1267 plays
- 4. 4ward 2 the Nu Skool 58.29 854 plays
- 5. 50Fifty 1.09.44 508 plays
- 6. Reach For The Lasers - dJ fLow 1.27.09 1088 plays
- 7. Dreamscape Club Tour studio mix 59.48 1300 plays
- 8. Dreamscape Get Smashed pt2 Studio mix 1.05.21 822 plays
- 9. The Voyage 53.22 504 plays
- 10. Reload! 53.26 529 plays
- 11. Summertime Mix 53.06 2223 plays
- 12. J13 Mix 1.10.42 825 plays
- 13. Old Skool 92-93 38.38 3245 plays
- 14. 4Ward 2 the Nu-Skool Volume 2 44.39 424 plays
- 15. Bangers 26.58 268 plays
- 16. 10 Minutes of Madness - mixed and scratched by dJ fLow 10.53 428 plays
- 17. Dreamscape Get Smashed part 2 - dJ fLow with MC Supa Villain & MC NRG 1.06.55 602 plays
- 18. dJ fLow - XLR8 1.19.55 588 plays
- 19. dJ fLow - The Beginning 1.12.02 846 plays
- Discogs page
- Passenger Records
- Kut Off Records
- Rave Style'e
- DeeJamz Digital Recordings
- Paranoid Recordings
I'm an Old Skool hardcore raver that loves the music still to this day, but I also love Nu Skool, Future Jungle and Drum & Bass. All of my mixes incorporate elements of these genres and are packed full of energy and a genuine passion for what I'm trying to achieve. Anyone that has seen me DJ'ing will realize that I'm a raver at heart as I'll be dancing behind those decks just as much as anyone is out on the dancefloor!
I've played for Dreamscape and Fantazia to name but a few promoters, and am looking to get back into DJ'ing after taking a break from it in 2013. If you would like to book me then please send me a message on here. As you can tell from listening to my mixes, I play a wide variety of rave music so am very versatile.
I make my own tunes using Fruity Loops 10 which is something I've wanted to do for years. I have a lot to learn so will appreciate any advice from any producers that might be reading this! Expect a variety of music from me, one thing you can always be assured of is some big breakbeats and killer riffs. Shouts to the likes of Grant Menace, Nick FX, Adam Mastergroove etc for inspiring me to get into production.
Since starting making my own tunes, I've had an EP signed to Kut Off Recordings, a single signed to DeeJamz Digital, had a tune on Paranoid Recordings Volume 8, and I've now got an EP forthcoming on Rave Style'e. My tunes have gained support from the likes of Billy Bunter, 2 Bad Mice, and Slipmatt. You can see Slipmatt playing my Tic Tac Toe remix in this YouTube video of his set on Rough Tempo. (My tune is played at 1:24:30) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZqHSiCvdjY&list=PLE3uBlrvqc2ba1cwbXamb4fmZonEIj8zp&index=5
Shouts out to all that have sent me tunes to play: Passenger, Good Times, Kode5, Rave Style'e, On The Rise, Held II Ransom, Hardcore Lives, Sub Slayers, Wizard, Avro, Flashback Project, Menace, Exit Point, Strange Rollers, Stormski, Paul Cronin etc...... Respect and keep up the good work!
Also a shout to all the DJ's that have played my tunes or blogged them: Tariq, Glowkid, Sparki Dee, Tony D, Rich Rapid etc....
Thanks for taking the time to read my waffle.