- 1. Damon Hill - "Beirut" 4.10 1940 plays
- 2. Damon Hill - "Next Town" 3.30 935 plays
- 3. Damon Hill - "Hilo" 2.15 1341 plays
- 4. Damon Hill - "Rabbit Holes" 4.47 700 plays
- 5. Damon Hill - "Bye Bye Alanna" (ft. The Muppets) 6.26 385 plays
- 6. Damon Hill - "Then I'll Be Alright" 3.51 1202 plays
- 7. Damon Hill - "Bitter Tune" (Redux) 3.20 659 plays
- 8. Damon Hill - "Slow Burn" 3.55 871 plays
- 1. Damon Hill - "Spring" (for Nick) 3.46 1296 plays
- 2. Damon Hill - "Someday Today" 2.47 1824 plays
- 3. Damon Hill - "Way She Do" 2.59 1284 plays
- 4. Damon Hill - "William Tell" 2.56 2087 plays
- 5. Damon Hill - "Arrowhead" 6.49 1537 plays
- 6. Damon Hill - "Fuck It" 3.16 876 plays
- 7. Damon Hill - "The Lottery" 4.13 1791 plays
- 8. Damon Hill - "Giving Up" 4.25 1137 plays
- 9. Damon Hill - "Two" (Ryan Adams Cover) 3.36 781 plays
- 10. Damon Hill - "The Soundclouder Anthem" 2.26 2811 plays
- 11. Damon Hill - "I Got Drunk on Eggnog (at the Christmas Party)" 4.58 651 plays
- 1. Damon Hill - "Maybe I" 3.37 3952 plays
- 2. Damon Hill - "North Country Girl" 4.10 853 plays
- 3. Damon Hill - "The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County" 2.52 888 plays
- 4. Damon Hill - "Lollipop Indians" 2.07 1467 plays
- 5. Damon Hill - "Dogs" 3.13 664 plays
- 6. Damon Hill - "Alibi" 4.10 755 plays
- 7. Damon Hill - "Better Days" 3.10 603 plays
- 8. Damon Hill - "Susanna (Kill the Light When You Leave)" 4.40 755 plays
- 9. Damon Hill - "Bluebird" 3.24 710 plays
- 10. Damon Hill - "Whiskey Tree" 4.16 279 plays
- 11. Damon Hill - "The Fourth" 4.07 415 plays
- 12. Damon Hill - "So It Goes" 2.39 281 plays
- 13. Damon Hill - "Bitter Tune" 3.45 191 plays
- Interview w/ The Always Unprofessional
- Soundclouder of the Day 10/3/11
- Soundclouder of the Day 10/3/11
All downloads are free. Hope you like a few. Stay tuned...
-Tom & Josh
"I haven't heard music like that really since Simon & Garfunkel, and I love those guys. They didn't sound like anybody I had ever heard before, and they had a style of music that was just very cool. You guys have got that but your own original sound as well. I can see a bright future for you guys, I really can." -Michael Angel from "Michael Angel's Cosmic Grab Bag"
"Getting a good blend of voices in a band is always an iffy sort of thing. Sometimes the harmonies work, sometimes they don't. These two guys from Boston got it right and then some. They work the chords with a lot more creativity than your average pop singer, who tends to stick with tried and true 3rds. The light instrumentation, along with the laid back feel of the songs allow the vocals to take center stage. It helps that the songs are originals designed especially to fit their voices. The resulting songs are definitely worth the listen." -Matt Hundley, "The Indie Reviewer"
"Damon Hill are hugely talented and good boys to boot. I have been following them for a year or so and all of their tracks are excellent, great sense of harmonies and melody. Any discerning Soundclouder should be following these guys." Soundclouder https://soundcloud.com/elgreebo
"My first impression of these two was 'mmm...interesting.' I couldn't place their style, but that's what's great about them - they are in a league of their own. You get the feeling they love music and have fun playing it, not that they are lazy in making music, but they are comfortable and relaxed in what they make. They have potential to have their names in lights." -Youtuber Extraordinaire - WheelBellow
"Tom & Josh, aka: Damon Hill, are based in Boston and many hail them as two new song writers that the world hasn’t seen anything like since the days Simon & Garfunkel first made their splash." -Deane Rimerman from Endbigbanks.com
"They have come up with this really interesting sound. I do enjoy the acoustic music, some songs just grab me, and they sound so much better with just a guitar and lyrics, and I thought that song ('So It Goes') was definitely worth playing." -Matt from "It's a Podcast on the Radio!"
"These guys do folk the way I remember folk. Every once in a great while you'd hear a great group or duo and these guys, if they had played at an open mike and I heard this tune or any of the tunes that they do, I would've been blown straight out of the room. These guys have great talent. These guys know what they're doing and they know how to do it." -Michael Angel from "Michael Angel's Cosmic Grab Bag"
"Damon Hill is one of my favourite groups on SoundCloud, and this is their latest upload ('Then I'll Be Alright'). Their musicality is always spot on, and they write the nicest, most memorable tracks. My favourite bit comes in around 1:00, coupled with some sweet harmonies a little later on. These guys rock, love ‘em." - Soundcloud favorite Califune.
"Damon Hill is the kind of stuff the world really needs. So much respect for the free music; and it's all brilliant. Best wishes from the UK. Hopefully bump into you at a campfire someday." -Soundcloud user SpreadtheWordYo