- 1. Are You Here? (String Edit) 7.40 103 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. MMS Task Two (Pre-Master) 7.16 46 plays 117.0 BPM
- 3. Acid Tear 7.43 64 plays 100.0 BPM
- 4. Guy Gerber - Steady (Maskell's Silver Lining Remix) 6.58 48 plays 124.0 BPM
- 5. 4am 4.55 61 plays 121.0 BPM
- 6. Little Thing 7.31 52 plays 117.0 BPM
- 7. Do ya (Version 2) 6.01 64 plays 117.0 BPM
- 8. I Wanna (FREE DOWNLOAD) 6.00 110 plays 124.0 BPM
- 9. James Kameran - Soft And Crumbly (Damien Maskell Remix) 6.34 35 plays
- 10. James Kameran - Bag O Fleas (Damien Maskell Remix) 7.05 59 plays 122.0 BPM
- 1. Touched By The Groove 001 55.52 177 plays 124.8 BPM
- 2. February 2011 Deep House Mix 1.02.06 158 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. July Deep House Mix 2.00.27 194 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. February Deep House Mix 1.10.48 442 plays 121.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Free House Mix 0015. Free House Mix 001 1.00.43 208 plays 124.0 BPM
- 6. Touched By The Groove 002 1.09.42 92 plays 122.4 BPM
- 7. Underground Transmissions (Deepvibes Radio Nov 21st) 2.00.24 132 plays 124.0 BPM
- 8. March Chilled Mix 2013 2.05.45 113 plays
- 9. March Techno Mix 2013 1.30.31 85 plays
- 10. Touched By The Groove 003 1.31.45 54 plays 122.0 BPM
- 11. Free House Mix 002 1.03.01 55 plays 122.0 BPM
- 12. Luke Burras B2b Damien Maskell - Touched By The Fuse 1.07.41 86 plays 121.0 BPM
- 13. Damien Maskell - Touched By The Groove 004 1.16.32 97 plays 123.0 BPM
- 14. Damien M - Mi Casa Musica Promo Mix 1.03.45 50 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
With charm and uplifting spirit, Damien always knows how to get the room moving. Hailing from Manchester, Damien brings a unique blend of Dubby, Deep House, Disco & Techno.
With over 10 years experience and knowledge under his belt, It's confident to say Damien knows a thing or two about house & techno. His DJing career started back in 1997 spinning vinyl at various clubs & bars in his home town of Oxford. The Coven nightclub was where it all began for Damien. House promotions such as 'Squeeze Your Lemon' and 'Tongue and Cheek' were very successful nights, that brought together like minded people in the scene. A joint operation between friends and respective partners a new night was born. Damien was DJing and organising Oxfords best underground House event at the club since its opening.
Fast forward to the present day & your find Damien spinning cutting edge, forward thinking music. His styles are very diverse, One week he could be playing a balearic disco set the next week an underground house mix. For him its all about the challenge and creative artform of weaving together interesting sounds and building up grooves.
Damien takes pride in his technical ability, but sometimes takes it for granted. It's all about juxta position - sequence and selection.
"I never play anywhere I feel displaced, which is brilliant. Agents that don't really care about much besides the money aspect, can really burn you out. I think it's really important to have someone on your side that screens the offers and makes sure every gig - tiny or big- makes sense for both the artist and the crowd /club"