- 1. Are You Here? (String Edit) 7.40 93 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. MMS Task Two (Pre-Master) 7.16 38 plays 117.0 BPM
- 3. Acid Tear 7.43 59 plays 100.0 BPM
- 4. Guy Gerber - Steady (Maskell's Silver Lining Remix) 6.58 36 plays 124.0 BPM
- 5. Manos Noir 5.40 36 plays 124.0 BPM
- 6. Damien Maskell & Mathew Duthie - Dunno yet24 4.04 57 plays 116.0 BPM
- 7. 4am 4.55 48 plays 120.0 BPM
- 8. Little Thing 7.31 31 plays 117.0 BPM
- 9. Do ya (Version 2) 6.01 36 plays 117.0 BPM
- 10. I Wanna (FREE DOWNLOAD) 6.00 64 plays 124.0 BPM
- 11. Michael Lovatt - Trenton Bypass (Damien M Remix) 3.36 26 plays 120.0 BPM
- 1. Touched By The Groove 001 55.52 166 plays 124.8 BPM
- 2. February 2011 Deep House Mix 1.02.06 110 plays 126.0 BPM
- 3. July Deep House Mix 2.00.27 183 plays 120.0 BPM
- 4. February Deep House Mix 1.10.48 430 plays 121.0 BPM
- 5. Free Underground House Mix PT.1 1.00.43 179 plays 124.0 BPM
- 6. Touched By The Groove 002 1.09.42 89 plays 122.4 BPM
- 7. Underground Transmissions (Deepvibes Radio Nov 21st) 2.00.24 116 plays 124.0 BPM
- 8. March Chilled Mix 2013 2.05.45 42 plays
- 9. March Techno Mix 2013 1.30.31 54 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
With charm and uplifting spirit, Damien always knows how to get the room moving. Hailing from Manchester, Damien brings a unique blend of House, Disco, Techno & Minimal.
With over 10 years experience and knowledge under his belt, It's confident to say Damien knows a thing or two about house & techno. His DJing career started back in 1997 spinning vinyl at various clubs & bars in his home town of Oxford. The Coven nightclub was where it all began for Damien. House promotions such as 'Squeeze Your Lemon' & 'Tongue & Cheek' were very successful nights, that brought together like minded people in the scene. A joint operation between friends and respective partners a new night was born. Damien was DJing and organising Oxfords best underground House event at the club since its opening.
Fast forward to the present day & your find Damien spinning cutting edge, forward thinking music. His styles are very diverse, One week he could be playing a balearic disco set the next week an underground Electro mix. For him its all about the challenge and creative artform of weaving together interesting sounds and building up grooves.
Damien takes pride in his technical ability, but sometimes takes it for granted. It's all about juxta position - sequence and selection.
"I never play anywhere I feel displaced, which is brilliant. Agents that don't really care about much besides the money aspect, can really burn you out. I think it's really important to have someone on your side that screens the offers and makes sure every gig - tiny or big- makes sense for both the artist and the crowd /club"