- 1. Live at PRIME by Daedelus 57.43 25252 plays
- 2. mlrV 2.0 Release Party Daedelus' 2nd / 1st / 2011 by Daedelus 32.49 9770 plays
- 3. Live on Morning Becomes Eclectic by Daedelus 29.45 12273 plays
- 4. Ahoy, the Due Return sails again... by Daedelus 45.01 8174 plays
- 5. My life Lowly Ends (A Live Set) by Daedelus 27.00 9970 plays
- 6. Daedelus LIVE Set in the Boiler Room by BOILER ROOM 28.31
- 1. Heliosphan (Daedelus' Adjustment) 9.02 17276 plays
- 2. Anywhere Anyone (Daedelus' Adjustment) 7.03 10989 plays
- 3. State of Your Headlights (Daedelus' Adjustments) 7.30 11407 plays
- 4. City Lights featuring Divine Styler (Daedelus' Adjustment) 7.48 9661 plays
- 5. The Music Sounded Better Once (Daedelus' Adjustment) 6.42 16081 plays
- 6. Adjustments Made 5.36 11403 plays
- 7. Perfect Kiss (Daedelus' Adjustment) 9.39 14253 plays
Like his mythological namesake, Daedelus is an inventor, a creator of sonic labyrinths. He recombines sounds from an eclectic palette into an innovative genre all his own.
Otherwise known as Alfred Darlington, the Los Angeles producer has over two-dozen releases on a variety of labels and collaborates with musicians in many worlds: electronic, jazz, hip-hop, etc. His music runs the gamut of emotion, alternately intense and mellow, exuberant and melancholy, danceable and introspective.
Daedelus has performed over a thousand shows for audiences on five continents, everywhere from Iceland to Istanbul. He is a founding father of the L.A. "Beat Scene," often playing the storied Low End Theory club nights.
Each live show is unique, employing Monome controllers and open-source software which allows for on-the-fly improvisation. The backdrop onstage is Daedelus' collaborative invention Archimedes, a robotic array of moving mirrors which reacts to and reflects the performance.
Most recently, Daedelus has composed the soundtrack for the award-winning video game Nidhogg.
Records include: Drown Out (2013, Anticon), Looking Ocean (2012, Scion A/V), Bespoke (2011, Ninjatune), Righteous Fist of Harmony (2010, Brainfeeder), Love To Make Music To (2008, Ninjatune), Denies The Day's Demise (2006, Ninjatune), Exquisite Corpse (2005, Ninjatune), Of Snowdonia (2004, Plug Research), A Gent Agent (2004, Laboratory Instinct), Dreams of Water Themes (w/ Frosty as Adventure Time - 2003), The Weather (2003, Mush), Invention (2002, Plug Research), Her's Is &rt; (2001, Phthalo)