newer Spport From Paul Chambers, Punks Jump Up,Remute,Rob De Large,2Edit, Snuff Crew,Richard Richard 7 tracks, 32.03 Da GobliNN on June 22, 2012 02:33
- Go to track The Secret Funktion - Da GobliNN Bloody Hell Remix/out now on beatport/support frm nt89 on ths track1. The Secret Funktion - Da GobliNN Bloody Hell Remix/out now on beatport/support frm nt89 on ths track 5.08 336 plays
- 2. 02 Nip it in the But/2010/Beatport 4.25 275 plays 136.0 BPM
- 3. Da GobliNN-Werk Dat Puss( 4.07 261 plays
- Go to track Da GobliNN/This is not for those Funk Noir RITUAL EP/Sprt PaulChambers,RichardRichard,Remute4. Da GobliNN/This is not for those Funk Noir RITUAL EP/Sprt PaulChambers,RichardRichard,Remute 4.24 388 plays
- Go to track 01 VO)0DDoo Udoo Funk Noir Records/Sprt Frm PAUL CHAMBERS/ PUNKS JUMP UP/REMUTE/ OLY Motor5. 01 VO)0DDoo Udoo Funk Noir Records/Sprt Frm PAUL CHAMBERS/ PUNKS JUMP UP/REMUTE/ OLY Motor 4.40 169 plays
- Go to track 03 KrisCuk I Like It Da Goblinn Remix/Lsted By Trax source & Beat port Trax For Dj's wit Dj Hell6. 03 KrisCuk I Like It Da Goblinn Remix/Lsted By Trax source & Beat port Trax For Dj's wit Dj Hell 4.39 232 plays 128.0 BPM
- 7. 05 Jak Dat Ass/ In all the Record shops and Digital outlets 4.38 141 plays 132.0 BPM
- 1. All The Kings and Queens/out Jan 10/2011 on Intellegenix 4.29 258 plays 110.0 BPM
- 2. Da Boom BOOM/ntellegenix /Original 2009 Might re release 4.33 176 plays
- 3. 03 This Rock is Disko/Out Jan 12th 2011/ On Intellegenix Records 6.11 181 plays 132.0 BPM
- 4. Ee<walk funk/ 3.57 521 plays 120.0 BPM
New Ep /I'm a Celebrity at Misty's lounge/Feel dat House 2 tracks, 8.22 Da GobliNN on August 23, 2010 12:47
Dance or Die Ep Intellegenix/out October 20th 2010 3 tracks, 18.35 Da GobliNN on May 01, 2009 21:44
- Go to track DA GOBLINN - Revenge Of The Sioux /#2 On The Single' Chart Juno electro house week of October 27th e1. DA GOBLINN - Revenge Of The Sioux /#2 On The Single' Chart Juno electro house week of October 27th e 5.14 224 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. ElektriK Fire Grrl 6triXXXmlXmp3 master/From new Ep Dance Or Die 6.09 185 plays 128.0 BPM
- 3. The Dead come calling when the moon is falling ver.6.6.6.****** 7.11 140 plays 128.0 BPM
- The DJ List
BOOKING- Info Email me at - / firstname.lastname@example.org / to play your event)" Juno Write -Up -Thoroughly on the dark side of twisted techno, Da Goblinn is back with this new album that encompasses the full spectrum of spooked house. The slinky, minimal ghetto-funk of "Ee-Walk Funk" is a good entry point to Goblinn's world, whilst the usage of detuned, ring-modulated vocals work well on the metal-electro of "All The Kings & Queens" or "Da Boom Boom". As stunning as it is febrile and doom-laden, this is a brilliantly uncompromising listen" Juno download /Top #1 album Juno Electro - Jan 12th 2011./Top Featured artist////As a young creative force, Todd, otherwise known as HoppFrogg, began using hardware experimenting using samplers and keyboards. Todd’s passion for innovative musical expression landed him incredible opportunities in the studio over many years. His natural talent and dedication led him to work closely with several accomplished artist such as; Dave Olgolvie, Marky Mark and Trent Rezner. When he released his first successful single, “Pretty Girl,” he was signed to Bug Eyed Records. This led to astounding performances with popular DJs such as Larry Tee, Arthur Baker and Felix da House Cat. At the time, he was using Ableton to DJ years before it was accepted.
As a transformative artist before his time Todd has been hugely successful in predicting the way EDM would evolve. Out of this, the outrageously accomplished Da Goblinn project erupted with melodious ingenuity to prove he is still on the pulse of prevailing DJ style. To experience the electrifying aftermath of this venture check out the extraordinary Dance Or Die Ep 2010 on Intellegenix records. Another homage to Todd’s musical genius occurred when DJ Paul Chambers played Da Goblinn’s single, “This is not for Those,” on his huge Soul Waxmas show in London, England 2011/2012 New Years Eve.
Todd is influenced by the eclectic world around him. He combines artistic themes, such as the music of The Cora and Hollywood movies of the 1940s to move the masses on the dance floor in a story of melded beats, sounds and rhythms telling their unique tales. When he wrote his latest big hit, “Look at Me,” for Remute, it started with a beat inspired by the vision of a group of wayward teens in the 1930s drinking moonshine by a fire and banging pots to the rhythm of their souls. He mixed this with dirty 808 kicks while keeping a house groove. Imagine a girl dreaming she is having a conversation with the Devil himself. He also layered in different analog synth parts that are more akin to a breakdown in a Hawkwind song than a dance track.
Through his latest Eps with Funk Noir, especially the tracks Chicago Acid, Rolling Da phunk Fortune & Glory Mix, Todd wanted to return to the sound he first experimented with as Gentry Carrafa. Using the heavy Techno sound but with a sense of Blues in Led Belly fashion, while also taking from Country legends like George Jones and Johnny Cash. Taking a chance that it might not be cool Todd put more emphasis on melody. This is a departure from his early days as Hopfrogg when he was doing heavily midi affected material in favour of a more emotionally driven sound.
Da Goblinn’s rhythmic domination is show cased on the Beat Port Top 100 with the Remute release, “Look at me,” and the last two EPs with Funk Noir reached the top 5 Techno best sellers. He splashed the DJ charts on both Juno Records and June Downloads as the top 5 out of all styles, most popular DJ chart. Now he has ventured off to start his own unique label that explores a more psychedelic side of House music called Evil Street. Incredibly his first EP Sweat out on Evil Street has got early support from DJ Deeon (the Godfather of Ghetto House) and the illustrious Snuff Crew. Without a doubt Todd’s latest accomplishments are proof he is a fierce warrior on the EDM battlefield.