- CONVERSUS (Turn Up)- ECR016 - [Out Now on Beatport] [or Free Low quality download] Artwork D-DOTs [OFFICIAL] on February 03, 2014 21:56
- 1. D-DOTs - The Mummy - ECRWEBPR014a by El Cuco Recordings 4.41 3841 plays
- 2. D-DOTs & King Kong - Ressalto Bounce - ECRWEBPR014b by El Cuco Recordings 4.18 2557 plays
"D-DOTs is undoubtedly one of the producers to keep an eye on in 2014" Filipe Ribeiro, Generation Bass
"The 15 yr old prodigy D-DOTs..." Ian Hoffman, Moomba+
- "CONVERSUS (Turn Up)" 03/02/2014 on El Cuco Recordings
- "The Mummy" 25/05 on El Cuco Recordings
- “CREEPERS” 18/06 on Relentik Records
15 year old producer D-DOTs is already quickly establishing himself in the dance music world - having already put his mark on the moombahton scene.
Real name Patrick Denny, he began producing in mid 2012 and has already put out 3 releases through respected labels (Moombahton veteran label El Cuco Recordings, and Multiplier's eclectic Relentik Records), released many free originals, remixes and collaborations, secured a number of live bookings, and received support from a wide array of DJs...
-David Heartbreak (OWSLA)
-SAV (formerly of Sazon Booya)
-MiniMaxX & DJEJ
-The R.O.A.R. (Member of Champion Rocka)
-DZC Deejays (Original Members of the Zouk Bass movement)
- and ESSBEEDEE
And also influential blogs such as:
His debut release, "The Mummy", received a combined amount of 10,000 plays on soundcloud, full support from taste making blogs such as Moombahton.net, Walmer Convenience and Moomba+, alongside being extremely well received by many DJs in the moombahton scene.
D-DOTs has much planned for the future; he will no doubt be sticking - for the most part - to his moombahton roots but do not be surprised to see his production applied to many other genres, evident in his eclectic and extremely energetic yet tasteful sets.
Contact: email@example.com (Bookings, Remixes, Collabs, Press)