- Falcons - Diplo And Friends [Thissongissick.com Exclusive Download] Artwork Thissongissick.com on March 11, 2014 22:3495957 Plays212 Comments3879 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.00.00
- Machinedrum - Back Seat Ho Artwork Ninja Tune on January 29, 2014 16:08105862 Plays201 Comments3173 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.32
- Hold Artwork pipedream on January 19, 2014 22:56374 Plays25 Comments24 Favoritings25 Downloads
- DAD047: Penthouse Penthouse - autumn leaves <3 Artwork Do Androids Dance on November 04, 2013 15:4744160 Plays195 Comments1938 Favoritings1897 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 38.00
- DCUP - Don't Be Shy (Wave Racer Remix) Artwork Wave Racer on September 19, 2013 01:39298787 Plays335 Comments8433 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.02
- DanCin Liveminimix 5:2 Artwork Dan Cin on May 03, 2013 04:09352 Plays7 Comments10 Favoritings6 Downloads
- Saltfeend DJ set for BLOWN @ Rotture 3-29-13 Artwork saltfeend on March 31, 2013 06:14322 Plays9 Comments17 Favoritings28 Downloads
- Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie (Ta-ku Remix) Artwork Ta-ku on March 13, 2013 05:19747837 Plays707 Comments16615 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.51
- Various Artists - Feathers EP Trailer [FLY009] Artwork pelicanfly on February 18, 2013 10:3116694 Plays70 Comments571 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 14.40
- MØ - Pilgrim (clip) Artwork _MØ_ on August 09, 2012 10:56280421 Plays169 Comments4922 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 1.30
DJ and Producer D Poetica started creating beats and DJing in 2002 in Bend, Oregon. After living all over Oregon and in the Bay Area, D Poetica’s DJ sets and beat projects have evolved into a mix of sounds and styles deeply influenced by the fusion between technical electronic music and party-style, dance-floor hip-hop.
D Poetica aspires to produce beats and mixes that are not only accessible and fun but also have something genuine and new to bring to the table. D Poetica’s sound is largely influenced by such innovative pioneers as Megasoid, Lazer Sword, Nosaj Thing, fLako, Powell, and Flying Lotus who are forging the way with their own brands of futuristic street level bass heavy music.
After cutting his teeth on playing electronic music in warehouses and house parties, D Poetica fell into the club scene in Portland, Oregon. D Poetica now runs a monthly party called ‘Blown’ with his longtime friend SPL. Blown is a night for all different styles of bass heavy music where Portland’s large local DJ talent can flex and strut their stuff behind the decks.
Whether D Poetica is generating beats, creating intricate graphic designs, or rocking Portland crowds with his own brand of bass heavy bangers, he will always be striving for originality and innovation.