- D-Nox & Beckers "Again" & "Loveland" (Teaser) Artwork D-Nox & Beckers on April 04, 2014 11:1414679 Plays97 Comments572 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 6.32
- D-Nox Dj Mix - Tribe Club Sirena, Maresias - Brasil, 19/01/2014 Artwork D-Nox & Beckers on January 12, 2014 06:3748575 Plays272 Comments2015 Favoritings5442 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.17.06
- Christian Smith Tronic Podcast, mixed by D-Nox Artwork D-Nox & Beckers on December 15, 2013 00:4523124 Plays98 Comments858 Favoritings2227 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.00.14
- D-Nox Dj Mix For - cold & rainy days (October 2013) Artwork D-Nox & Beckers on November 02, 2013 15:3136381 Plays190 Comments1192 Favoritings4274 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 1.00.04
- Guy J - Personal Haze (D - Nox & Beckers Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD Artwork D-Nox & Beckers on September 27, 2013 06:5036872 Plays191 Comments1291 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 8.07
- D-NOX & BECKERS
- D-Nox on Twitter
- D-Nox Official
- Beckers on Twitter
- FM-Booking! / D-Nox & Beckers
- Sprout Music
- Sprout on MySpace
- Top DJ's
Born out of a shared vision of musical inspiration, the duo of D-Nox & Beckers has, over the last 8 years, firmly entrenched itself into the landscape of the worldwide electronic community. Working as a perfect fusion of studio expertise and an impeccable dancefloor touch, this creative combination of Christian "D-Nox" Wedekind and Frank Beckers has become a an unfailing source of massive grooves which have successfully infected (infiltrated?) all corners of the globe. With more than a quarter century of combined DJing and producing experience between them, D-Nox & Beckers effectively merge a seasoned musical grounding with a dynamic creative spark that never fails in its ability to adapt to the ever-changing vista of electronic dance music.
Prior to the beginning of their collaborative work, both D-Nox and Frank Beckers were each well established in the electronic music scene, with a multitude of success both as DJs and in the studio. D-Nox began his career in Germany's vibrant techno scene in the early-90s, and quickly became a fixture in clubs across the country. An aptitude for enveloping and captivating dancefloors with his incomparable style saw his booking diary expand to a global scale, while his increasingly frequent forays into the studio brought a number of releases as well as the birth of his own successful imprint, Sprout Music. With training as a musician from childhood, Frank Beckers compositional gift has always been evident. A string of full-length album and single releases under a variety of guises developed a sound steeped in detailed rhythms and savvy harmonies, as well as keeping Frank's services as an actively-touring DJ in high demand.
In the time since their debut release saw the light of day in late-2004, the emergence of D-Nox & Beckers has been nothing short of astounding. Their numerous releases on a variety of top labels along with constant remix requests for artists such as Minilogue, Lützenkirchen, Nick Muir, Tocadisco and many others have become ubiquitous on worldwide dancefloors, with their works appearing in the cases and playlists of countless top DJs. Their 2007 album Left Behind on Electribe was met with acclaim and led to a heavy worldwide touring schedule with constant appearances in thriving musical centers in Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Australia and across the globe. The first half of 2008 has only seen this duo gaining further momentum with the release the highly-received mixed CD City Lights, recognition as one of the top artists in Beatport's Music Awards, a first appearance for D-Nox in DJMag's top 250 DJs and being signed to Marc Romboy's legendary Systematic Recordings for a new single.
Rather than following the current trends, D-Nox & Beckers have placed themselves squarely at the forefront of the evolution of electronic dance music. Slickly drawing from the best elements of a variety of musical genres, this duo is undoubtedly one of the most exciting acts to emerge in recent years. Whether as a DJ mesmerized by their latest release or a dancer caught in the wake of their music pulsating through the speakers, the future will see countless listeners continue thrilled and spellbound by their works.