- 1. Come On Let's Jack (Original Track) 3.30 123 plays
- 2. Summer of 2013 Mix feat. Jump The Gun 13.39 230 plays
- 3. Midnight Mix (Skrillex vs Flume vs Martin Garrix) 3.46 210 plays
- 4. Orchestral Strings (made with Garage Band) 2.30 90 plays
- 5. Uh-Huh (feat. Jump the Gun aka Hykus) 1.15 82 plays
- 6. SAE Project 1.48 83 plays
- 7. Chillax (inspired by the trance band, Union Jack) 4.09 115 plays
- 8. Get Ready (first lyrical experimentation) 3.08 83 plays
- 9. Happy (electro house funk) 4.06 86 plays
- 10. First Song (Ableton, I think I'm in love) 2.07 94 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Crystal Long, aka Quasi, Producer and DJ based in Perth, Western Australia.
Currently fifteen years old, I have been creating, producing and performing music from the age of six. At a very young age I would often be scratching and playing around on my Father's vinyl collection.
As a primary school student, I was accepted into the classical music program and studied the flute for two years. During this time I was invited to be a member of the Marimba, Glockenspiel and Xylophone group. This consisted of 15-20 members and was known as the 'Beater Band'.
Now a high school student, I started to follow the Tomorrowland Festival, held in Belgium every year. This has heavily influenced me toward the Electronic Dance Music genre. In early 2013 I discovered Ableton!
My current Ableton mentor and Manager is Mathieu Valton. Mathieu is an Ableton Certified Trainer, who lectures at Perth’s SAE Qantm Institute, and has been endorsed by Akai Pro, Arturia, Izotope, Native Instruments, Steinberg, Universal Audio, Keith McMillen Instruments and Yamaha.
My inspirations include the Tomorrowland and GoodLife festivals, AVICII, Timmy Trumpet,
Jump The Gun, Will Sparks, Martin Garrix, Martin Solveig, Porter Robinson, NERVO, Afrojack
and New World Sound.
I love all electronic dance music genres. With a passion for working with professional and like minded people.
"My life could not be, without music, my music would not be, without Ableton"