- 1. Birmingham by Odjbox 3.09 154736 plays
- Download track Go to track ProleteR - U can get it2. ProleteR - U can get it by ProleteR 4.28 83315 plays
- 3. Things get better Part1 by Frenic 2.52 3970 plays 100.0 BPM
- 4. Ella & Duke - Caravan (Grant Lazlo remix) /// FREE DOWNLOAD /// by GRANT LAZLO 3.33 31053 plays
- 5. Intro by Odjbox 2.34 14621 plays
- 6. The Speakeasies swing band - Bright Lights Late Nights(S Strong Remix) by S Strong 3.25 30171 plays 96.0 BPM
- 7. Gramatik - Moar Jive by Gramatik 3.39 101308 plays
- Download track Go to track ProleteR - Soul key - Cuts by DJ Crabees8. ProleteR - Soul key - Cuts by DJ Crabees by ProleteR 5.08 52408 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
www.facebook.com/JiveBoston - Jive, monthly electroswing event (Resident).
Selecting from a varied collection of electronica and broken beats, cosinezero brings a dark futurist and retro feel to the finest dancefloors around. As an avid dancer, cosine is in touch with the dancefloor's needs, and delivers intense energy and entertainment. Frequently found dancing in clubs, few djs understand and appreciate what is necessary to put the floor into motion as much as he does.
After returning to the decks after a long hiatus after his residency at defmatch, cosine has undertaken a vision to establish and foster a scene in Boston for the growing electroswing genre. Jive (facebook.com/jiveboston) is the community dedicated to doing just that, by educating and entertaining dancers with the latest, hottest sounds of electroswing.
Following the success of Jive, cosine created a weekly event called Pulse (facebook.com/pulseboston), a "Caring home for the sick, ill, and broken beat." Pulse was founded on the notion that music isn't always best heard in a nightclub format, that sometimes a pint and a friend is the proper listening environment for certain music. Triphop, hiphop, trap, downtempo, bass music and nujazz are all represented.