- 1. 01 Intro- Gjallarhorni 0.58 2009 plays
- 2. 02 Gjallarhorni 1.31 6448 plays
- 3. 03 Sverker 2.03 7585 plays
- 4. 04 Fiach Dubh 1.58 3705 plays
- 5. 05 Trinkt vom Met 0.33 2544 plays
- 6. 06 The Drinking Loving Dancer 2.11 3513 plays
- 7. 07 Lá í m Bealtaine 2.08 2863 plays
- 8. 08 Havfrue 2.01 5702 plays
- 9. 09 Baldr 2.00 4833 plays
- 10. 10 Ragnarök 2.05 2774 plays
- 11. 11 Tjúgundi biðil 0.27 1716 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Castus - Alias Carsten Liehm
CORVUS CORAX, pioneers of modern medieval music, are approaching a turning point in their 22 years long band history: after several line-up changes the band is now presenting itself in their best of shapes yet and is about to enter musical virgin soil. Right now, the musicians are turning towards medieval songs and hymns from Northern Europe. Their new album "SVERKER" (release 25/11/2011) contains unforeseen treasures from Scandinavian and Celtic origins. Starting on 25/11/2011 the band will be on club tour with "SVERKER" extensively. CORVUS CORAX will present a new live show, combining powerful and partly martial songs of Viking heritage with dance music and ballads. The typical CORVUS CORAX sound of bagpipes, a huge hurdy-gurdy, cittern and a large variety of percussion instruments will merge all of these musical styles together brilliantly. In addition, as experienced fans of CORVUS CORAX might already know, new and especially built instruments can be seen on stage during this tour.