Correspondant Compilation # 02 Vinyl Sampler 01 4 tracks, 8.00 Correspondant on February 17, 2014 23:23
Correspondant Compilation # 02 Vinyl Sampler 02 4 tracks, 8.00 Correspondant on February 17, 2014 23:28
- 1. 1 André Bratten – Trommer og Bass 2.00 8870 plays
- 2. 2 Carreno is LB – Nyctophilia 2.00 3111 plays
- 3. 3 The Asphodells - Prejoy (Barbaric Splendour Version) 2.00 2623 plays
- 4. 4 Kasper Bjorke – One Night at Nuba 2.00 1920 plays
Correspondant # 23 Zombies in Miami "This Is Not The End EP" 4 tracks, 9.28 Correspondant on February 04, 2014 21:53
- 1. Zombies In Miami - This Is Not The End 2.22 3614 plays
- 2. Zombies In Miami - Interlude 2.22 2493 plays
- 3. Zombies In Miami - This Is Not The End (Man Power Remix) 2.22 2391 plays
- 4. Zombies In Miami - This Is Not The End (Capablanca Remix) 2.22 1660 plays
Correspondant # 22 The Mansisters "Bullschnitzel EP" 4 tracks, 9.20 Correspondant on December 28, 2013 11:54
- 1. The Mansisters - I Love The Way You Hold My Hips 2.20 5870 plays
- 2. The Mansisters - Bullschnitzel 2.20 4038 plays
- 3. The Mansisters - I Love The Way You Hold My Hips (Red Axes Remix) 2.20 4720 plays
- 4. The Mansisters - Bullschnitzel (Cardini's Highway to Schnitzel Remix) 2.20 3215 plays
Correspondant is the ongoing enterprise of Jennifer Cardini, established in 2011 in conjunction with renowned worldwide distributor, Kompakt Records.
Cardini has built a reputation for sourcing on-the-pulse, progressive sound, having dedicated over two decades to electronic music. The producer, sound designer, and DJ launched Correspondant as an extension of her longtime residency by the same name at the preeminent Rex Club in Paris. To date, the Cologne-based label has issued 24 EPs and two compilations, featuring a loose collective of both emerging and established international artists. Correspondant also hosts regular nights in international clubs, including Rex Club in Paris, Stattbad in Berlin, Fabric in London, and Bootleg in Tel Aviv.
The label has cultivated a simultaneously elegant and asymmetrical aesthetic profile, inspired by the downtempo, cinematic mixing of Cardini’s warm-up sets at Rex. The year 2014 will see a brace of new signees bringing fresh approaches to production, further emphasizing the eclectic range of Cardini’s curation and the label head’s personal policy: any well-executed, compelling new sound is a Correspondant contender, irrespective of mainstream market inclinations in dance music.
New projects forecast for the forthcoming year include the development of a Correspondant booking agency, a series of full-length albums for label artists, and a move to Germany’s own electronic music Mecca, Berlin.