- 1. Music Matters 055 1.00.20 245 plays
- 2. Music Matters 054 58.31 148 plays
- 3. Music Matters 053 1.01.11 381 plays
- 4. Music Matters 052 1.00.57 153 plays
- 5. Music Matters 051 59.44 168 plays
- 6. Music Matters 047 59.44 158 plays
- 7. Music Matters 045 1.00.44 172 plays
- 8. Music Matters 049 1.00.17 144 plays
- 9. Music Matters 044 1.00.30 145 plays
- 10. Music Matters 042 1.01.09 219 plays
- 11. Music Matters 041 1.01.17 255 plays
- 12. Music Matters 037 1.00.53 212 plays
- 13. Music Matters 034 1.01.05 173 plays
- 14. Music Matters 025 1.01.59 338 plays
- 15. Music Matters 056 1.00.54 144 plays
- 16. Music Matters 057 1.00.12 142 plays
- 17. Music Matters 058 1.00.10 165 plays
CORDEROY is quickly becoming one of the most well loved up and coming names in the dance music scene, his productions have been described as fresh and innovating by some of the leading players in the scene. DJ Mag have describe his music as “Tracks that really do the business!! what Corderoy doesn't know about tickling the trance enthusiast's melodic bone, probably couldn't even be written on a postage stamp”.
A musician and producer Corderoy’s sound is instantly recognisable due to its unique calibre, not bound to one style his remixes and solo productions have broken the mould countless times. During the development of the Corderoy sound in 2004 the two brothers Chris and Dale teamed up on a number of huge club hits with great success, Dale then continued to ride the act as a solo piece and directions changed but pushing the boundaries and not being pigeonholed by genre was what fueled the fire.
Its harder to name a leading DJ who hasn’t played a Corderoy track rather than one who has. Having remixed for the likes of Faithless, Judge Jules, Marc Et Claude, Darren Tate aka DT8 Project, Pulsar and Hemstock & Jennings his studio skills are in constant demand and he is widely known as a remixer who can turn a track into something special.
On the club circuit Corderoy's live and DJ performances have already created an immense buzz within the promoters circle and with clubbers alike, subsequently tour dates are being booked all across the globe as he takes the distinctive sound on the road.
Corderoy continues heavily stamp his unique mark in dance music and 2011 looks like yet another huge year...