- 1. Blue Monday (Cover) vs Word Up (Live on Resonance FM, May 2007) by Datassette 6.47 6347 plays
- 2. Twisted Tongue 'Yes My Brother (Mindbeam In Dub)' by Aural Graffiti 6.53 400 plays
- 3. Kids. by JBROWN Beats 5.06 353 plays
- 4. Ta-ku - Make It Last feat. JMSN (LFTF003) by LFTF 4.11 180894 plays
- 5. Maths Time Joy - Always (LFTF002) by LFTF 5.04 42316 plays
- 6. Clouds (Moplen classic mix) # OUT ON GAMM # by Moplen™ 7.28 23955 plays
- 7. Space Coast - Paint By Numbers by SleazyMcQueen 5.01 1250 plays 120.0 BPM
- 8. Allmost - Too Late - (Jon Lee Remix Preview) - Hot-N- Heavy Recordings by Dj Jonlee,Westside Legacy 2.08 392 plays 120.0 BPM
- 9. Akendengue - Epuguzu (Petko Turner Live Edit) by > Basspatrol Podcast < 5.51 38908 plays
- 10. The Bank - Lagos Tahoe (Leftside Wobble Remix) due sometime this summer by Leftside Wobble 5.43 4850 plays 119.0 BPM
- 11. Volta Cab - Apache Goes Wild (HYPEDIGI038) (clip) by Hypercolour 2.30 2643 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Born a Kiwi but raised in the UK, brought up on a sultry diet of John Peel, Hip Hop, Motown, Dancehall, Ska and Soul. Collecting tunes and spinning since the heady housey days of 1988 (remember those?) - I have a wide taste for all things interesting for the discerning dancefloor - from Futurefunk and Deep Disco basslines, Afrobeat, Electronica, Future Bass, Acid Soul and Deep House.
I like to bring my musical appreciation every time I play - so expect everything from the Specials through to Scuba, from Roxy Music to the 6th Borough Project. DJing is all about sharing that wealth of sound - playing the styles that captivate your senses, and sharing that along the way. The radio work adds as the perfect platform to aid promotion of my various gigs around the city, as part of 'Fonk Promotions' - plus the chance to showcase the talents of others and network with good people.
Now resident in Auckland, New Zealand and long time host of the Thursday "On the Flipside"- I now do a new show on BaseFM 107.3 here in the city, with my Fonk cohort AveragewhiteDJ called "Smashey & Nicey Radio" Sat 4-6pm. I also have plenty spots and spins across the country. My philosophy is to celebrate versatility and I am at home bridging BPM's and collaging the unexpected wherever possible. Co-founder of the 'Jam' venture, a monthly event made up of regular guest DJs / Musicians from around NZ. The premise is a simple one - 5 DJs, 2for2 tune rotation back to back all night, any format - makes for some interesting nights. Now into our second year and getting stronger, with a second monthly called 'Pickle' based on the same premise down in the capital of Wellington.
Please feel free to hit me up with any tunes that you feel would benefit from a kiwi audience, or if you would like to do a guestmix slot for the show.