- 1. All I Want.mp3 3.33 118 plays
- 2. Fade Away.mp3 3.02 67 plays
- 3. In The Streets Of Baghdad.mp3 3.11 55 plays
- 4. Blue Sky.mp3 3.06 59 plays
- 5. Spirit Girl.mp3 3.08 43 plays
- 6. Caress For Nothing.mp3 3.01 37 plays
- 7. Annie.mp3 3.29 41 plays
- 8. Grace.mp3 2.10 26 plays
- 9. Medicine.mp3 3.13 31 plays
- 10. Hurting You.mp3 3.26 30 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
CONDeNSE was lucky to have Tom Nichols producing their debut album.
Tom Nichols is an ASCAP award-winning songwriter and producer based in London & NY. During the last few years Tom has been part of nearly 40 million records sold with the likes of: All Saints – “Black Coffee” (Number 1 UK single), Kylie Minogue – “Fever” & “Burning Up”.
Tom heard the band demo and immediately called the band, saying, he must produce the album… especially because of the song “In The Streets Of Baghdad”.
CONDeNSE Album was recorded in Israel and Mixed in L.A by Brian Paturalski, who is a Grammy award winner for Outkast. Brian also mixed artists like Aerosmith, Britney Spears and many more, all samplers & programming in the album played by Pete Gordeno (Depeche Mode), Tim Baxter (Gorillaz) and Ohad Bolotin.