- 1. Owl Vision - All Black Everything 5.32 180 plays
- 2. boerd - Shuttle 6.00 241 plays
- 3. Till Death - The Dark Woods 3.15 140 plays
- 4. Cravinoff - Eraser 3.52 167 plays
- 5. Necrobeat - Cloudburst 6.53 110 plays
- 6. Owl Vision - Fuck My Life 4.24 276 plays
- 7. boerd - Nostalgica 5.38 216 plays
- 8. Till Death - Forever 4.01 349 plays
- 9. Cravinoff - Wild Bunch 4.35 151 plays
- 10. Necrobeat - Brutal Nights 9.22 153 plays
- 1. boerd - Shove It Up Your Ears 4.36 2237 plays
- 2. boerd - Shove It Up Your Ears (Owl Vision Remix) 4.11 1183 plays
- 3. boerd - Shove It Up Your Ears (Comic Strips Remix) 4.59 643 plays
- 4. boerd - Shove It Up Your Ears (Vengeance Remix) 5.10 646 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Comorbid Records was established in 2008 along with the release of Owl Vision's first album "Comorbid". It was created by Johannes Arnesson mainly to be able to release Owl Vision's music. But as time went along other talents were spotted and Johannes felt he had to release their work.
Comorbid Records expanded into being a real label for unique artists instead of only revolving around Owl Vision. They don't want to get stuck in any genre so they will release whatever is good quality music that feels right for the label.
Comorbid Records has it's base in Gothenburg, Sweden.