- 1. Interview with Ian White 3.05 26 plays
- 2. Interview with Roger Doyle 11.09 49 plays
- 3. Interview with Ian Wilson 12.56 46 plays
- 4. Interview with John Kinsella 11.37 32 plays
- 5. Interview with Donnacha Dennehy 9.25 69 plays
- 6. Interview with Sean Clancy 10.27 67 plays
- 7. Interview with composer Ann Cleare 3.25 56 plays
- 8. Interview with Softday 11.25 37 plays
- 9. Interview with Donnacha Dennehy 19.18 47 plays
- 10. Interview with Elaine Agnew 9.15 55 plays
- 11. Interview with Bob Gilmore, Linda Buckley and Judith Ring 29.04 90 plays
- 12. Interview with Neil O'Connor 3.51 17 plays
- 13. Interview with Ryan Molloy 6.31 74 plays
The Contemporary Music Centre is Ireland's national archive and resource centre for new music, supporting the work of composers throughout the Republic and Northern Ireland.
The Centre is used, nationally and internationally, by performers, composers, promoters and members of the public interested in finding out more about music in Ireland. Its library and sound archive, open to the public free of charge, contain the only comprehensive collection in existence of music by Irish composers. Extensive reference and advice services are available and the Centre's web site provides access to CMC's resources for those who cannot visit in person.
The Contemporary Music Centre engages in an ongoing programme of development work to promote new Irish music at home and abroad, and is a member of the International Association of Music Information Centres (IAMIC).