- 1. The Slow Light Down 01 Rainwork 2.14 244 plays
- 2. The Slow Light Down 02 It'll Seem Alright In The Future 4.44 69 plays
- 3. The Slow Light Down 03 Roadwork 8.55 374 plays
- 4. The Slow Light Down 04 Airtight 2.00 38 plays
- 5. The Slow Light Down 05 Five Minutes & Fifty Two Seconds in Lisbon 5.24 53 plays
- 6. The Slow Light Down 06 Writtenwork 1.34 64 plays
- 7. The Slow Light Down 07 Souk Waqif 3.17 38 plays
- 8. The Slow Light Down 08 The Slow Light Down 8.41 43 plays
- 9. The Slow Light Down 09 Reprise 2.08 28 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Clay Gold
- The Slow Light Down
- Breathing to Death
- Vol à La Lumière
- Stay Where You Are
Clay Gold's 30 minute improvised piece 'Breathing to Death' is available by following the link.
The mini-LP 'Clay Mining' can be downloaded from http://threelegsduck.bandcamp.com/album/clay-mining and includes a 6 page booklet in pdf format.
Clay Gold's album 'The Slow Light Down', presented here in full, combines auto-improvisation, music concrete and electroacoustic non-repetitive real-world rhythm. The title track is a live manipulation of various microphones feeding-back through the digital effects of a Yamaha M7CL mixing desk. Other tracks use unedited field recordings as a percussion track and rhythm template. Subtle piano, synth and drums complete an album to be enjoyed at room temperature, such that the listener will be unsure as to what is real, recorded or imagined. You can download by following the link above.
Clay Gold's activity as a recording artist has heard him contribute work in stereo, quadraphonic and 5.1 for European Acoustic Heritage, SoundFjord Gallery in London, Sonic Art Oxford and Dragonfly Festival in Sweden.
His 5.1 audio piece 'Airtight Orange Plastic Coffin' was presented in a completely dark cinema environment at the Walter Reade Theater / Film Society of Lincoln Center in New York City, alongside works by Raime, Demdike Stare and Felix Kubin as part of 'UNSOUND', a festival of experimental music and sound art, in March 2011 and continues to tour theatres in the U.S. as part of ((audience2)) http://au.dience.org/ ;