- 1. Cixxx J - Outlook 8.13 1774 plays 142.0 BPM
- 2. King slaFF & Cixxx J - Waffle Dread [Phantom Hertz Recordings] 5.34 248 plays
- 3. Cixxx J - Triple Warehouse [forthcoming KURSED] 6.08 428 plays
- 4. Nerv'OZ - Sometimes feat. Sugar Crystal (Cixxx J Remix) - out now - FREE DOWNLOAD! 4.30 246 plays 132.0 BPM
- 5. Cixxx J - Locco v1 6.28 403 plays 140.0 BPM
- 6. Cixxx J - Two Toes [forthcoming KURSED] 10.04 237 plays
- 7. Remote Guest List - They Don't Dub (Cixxx J mix) - NOISYBEAT - FREE DOWNLOAD 7.38 310 plays
- 8. Dubbwune (Cixxx J) - Ital Wub (Original Mix) [GAMMA AUDIO] 6.04 401 plays
- 9. Cixxx J - Saturate Twice [GAMMA AUDIO] 5.41 357 plays
- 10. Cixxx J - Dubbing Electrons 4.38 171 plays
- 11. Cixxx J + Davide Riccio - Garage Ruckas v1 5.58 364 plays
- 12. Cixxx J - Indense Unleash v1 8.24 317 plays 130.0 BPM
- 13. Cixxx J - In Folle 7.21 383 plays
- 14. Cixxx j - Bloody Dub 2.24 257 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Cixxx J on Facebook
- "Official" Website
- Cixxx J on Flavors.me
- EssiVivono radio show, featuring also ElleSolo & Guests
- Dubversion Radio Show
- BassPonMi Radio Show
- CIXXX J's guest mix for Outlaw Radio on RWD.FM - 26 June 2011
- SOLID CREW BOLOGNA BASS
DJ Producer & Radio Host currently based in Bologna, Italy.
Played lot of parties, released a lot of tunes and plans to do more.
Extended bio for those who care follows below
Cixxx J (°1983, Grottaglie, Italy) creates performances and media art. By parodying mass media by exaggerating certain formal aspects inherent to our contemporary society, J makes works that can be seen as self-portraits. Sometimes they appear idiosyncratic and quirky, at other times, they seem typical by-products of American superabundance and marketing.
His performances are an investigation into representations of (seemingly) concrete ages and situations as well as depictions and ideas that can only be realized in performance. By focusing on techniques and materials, he considers making art a craft which is executed using clear formal rules and which should always refer to social reality.
His works are notable for their perfect finish and tactile nature. This is of great importance and bears witness to great craftsmanship. With Plato’s allegory of the cave in mind, he makes work that deals with the documentation of events and the question of how they can be presented. The work tries to express this with the help of physics and technology, but not by telling a story or creating a metaphor.
His works are saturated with obviousness, mental inertia, clichés and bad jokes. They question the coerciveness that is derived from the more profound meaning and the superficial aesthetic appearance of an image. Cixxx J currently lives and works in Bologna.