Trinity & Beyond - Blinded by 1,000 Points of Light: The Remixes part 1 4 tracks, 9.01 Cinematique on August 27, 2014 19:39
- 1. Trinity & Beyond - The 11th Hour (Estroe Remix) (edit) 3.00
- 2. Trinity & Beyond - Rotating Matter (Teho Remix) (edit) 3.00 154 plays
- 3. Trinity & Beyond - The 11th Hour (edit) 2.00 2321 plays
- 4. Trinity & Beyond - Rotating Matter (edit) 1.00 3078 plays
- 1. David Inexacte - Dear Tesla (edit) 3.00 1005 plays
- 2. David Inexacte - Reflections Of A New Order (edit) 3.00 676 plays
- 3. David Inexacte - Big Mirage (edit) 2.00 476 plays
- 4. David Inexacte - Beyond Piramids (edit) 2.59 398 plays
- 5. David Inexacte - Dear Tesla (Din Mist Remix) (edit) 2.59 340 plays
- 1. Cinematique Visions 009 - Aiden 52.18 700 plays
- 2. Cinematique Visions 008 - Ina Becker 59.57 1397 plays
- 3. Cinematique Visions 007 - David Inexacte 50.31 1097 plays
- 4. Cinematique Visions 006 - JSPR 58.58 695 plays
- 5. Cinematique Visions 005 - Daniel Zuur 58.48 2053 plays
- 6. Cinematique Visions 004 - Trinity & Beyond (LIVE) 59.58 1291 plays
- 7. Cinematique Visions 003 - Jibë 58.11 1543 plays
- 8. Cinematique Visions 002 - Lanny May 59.57 918 plays
- 9. Cinematique Visions 001 - Irene Radice 54.55 856 plays
- Manual Music Bandcamp
- Manual Music homepage
Cinematique was found in the beginning of 2010 by Robin de Lange also known by some of his friends as the 'Manual Driver' for driving Manual Music artists around the country to their gigs. The label started as a Manual distribution label first and has become an official sister label of Manual Music since 1 January 2012.
Cinematique presents itselves as the widescreen of electronic music. It explores the boundaries from house to techno and everything in between. Cinematique offers a platform for open minded producers, known and unknown, who wants to spread their music into this universe. The label will have a strong focus on creativity, originality, danceability and diversity.
Cinematique is sometimes edgy, sometimes dreamy, sometimes naughty, but never boring. Releases have been supported by the likes of James Holden, Hernan Cattaneo, Sasha, Nick Warren, Eelke Kleijn, Laurent Garnier, Orde Meikle, Dr. Motte and many more.
"Music is opium for free. Try a little, try to consume me."
All Cinematique releases are mastered by Qbical (www.qbical.net).