Trinity & Beyond - Blinded By 1000 Points Of Light 9 tracks, 22.46 Cinematique on March 13, 2014 19:16
- 1. Trinity & Beyond - Coming Home (edit) 1.45 249 plays
- 2. Trinity & Beyond - Rotating Matter (edit) 1.00 204 plays
- 3. Trinity & Beyond - Broken Landscapes (edit) 2.59 185 plays
- 4. Trinity & Beyond - Blinded By 1000 Points Of Light (edit) 3.00 179 plays
- 5. Trinity & Beyond - Sleepwalking (edit) 3.00 141 plays
- 6. Trinity & Beyond - Better Days (edit) 3.00 117 plays
- 7. Trinity & Beyond - Drifting Moments (edit) 2.59 172 plays
- 8. Trinity & Beyond - Song Of The Shattered (edit) 3.00 142 plays
- 9. Trinity & Beyond - The 11th Hour (edit) 2.00 92 plays
- 1. Jibë & Teho - White Panda (edit) 3.00 882 plays
- 2. Jibë - Walk On The Other Side (edit) 3.00 568 plays
- 3. Teho - Full Of Flavor (edit) 3.00 512 plays
- 4. Jibë & Teho - White Panda (Van Did Remix) (edit) 3.00 2006 plays
- 5. Jibë & Teho - White Panda (Trinity & Beyond Remix) (edit) 2.59 962 plays
- 1. Giorgos Gatzigristos - Town (Lanny May Remix) (edit) 2.59 919 plays
- 2. Giorgos Gatzigristos - Town (PHM Remix) (edit) 2.59 692 plays
- 3. Giorgos Gatzigristos - Town (Max Cue Remix) (edit) 3.00 549 plays
- 4. Giorgos Gatzigristos - Town (Original Mix) (edit) 3.00 496 plays
- Manual Music Bandcamp
- Manual Music homepage
Cinematique was found in the beginning of 2010 by Robin de Lange also known by some of his friends as the 'Manual Driver' for driving Manual Music artists around the country to their gigs. The label started as a Manual distribution label first and has become an official sister label of Manual Music since 1 January 2012.
Cinematique presents itselves as the widescreen of electronic music. It explores the boundaries from house to techno and everything in between. Cinematique offers a platform for open minded producers, known and unknown, who wants to spread their music into this universe. The label will have a strong focus on creativity, originality, danceability and diversity.
Cinematique is sometimes edgy, sometimes dreamy, sometimes naughty, but never boring. Releases have been supported by the likes of James Holden, Hernan Cattaneo, Sasha, Nick Warren, Eelke Kleijn, Laurent Garnier, Orde Meikle, Dr. Motte and many more.
"Music is opium for free. Try a little, try to consume me."
All Cinematique releases are mastered by Qbical (www.qbical.net).