Stats for this track
In 9 Sets
- 28 Tracks, 10.35.35
- 35 Tracks, 6.03.32
- 10 Tracks, 47.37
- 46 Tracks, 3.20.29
- 36 Tracks, 2.15.55
After his blog-mega-hyped remixes of M83 & Arcade Fire (certainly unofficial) a major label (EMI) knocked on Christian Strobes door and asked for a remix for *drum roll* Katy Perrys new #1 single. What the heck? Anyway, now it’s time for his own music stuff, here comes his new EP:
"Love Without Love": Relaxed beach club party or sweaty dancefloor ? Kissing in the moonlight or worshipping the flashlights? All bets are off! Hands-up trancy synth stabs, catchy vocals, a lot of "Ahhs"&"Ohhs" and asskickin' drums. That’s it. You need it more traditional? Take the classic version with many oldschool piano house chords, filtersweeping retro-synths and digital 80ies touch. DX7 rules.
Still awake? “Nighthawk” is driving you through a hot suspense-packed night; you feel the deep kick, no chance to take a breath. Final destination: Nightclub.
“Helen” is your secret dancefloor affair. She’s loud, fast and likes to disco. But she never forgets to be lovely. Treat her well!
01. Christian Strobe - Love Without Love (Club Mix)
02. Christian Strobe - Nighthawk (Original Mix)
03. Christian Strobe - Helen (Special Edit)
04. Christian Strobe - Love Without Love (Classic Version)
05. Christian Strobe - Love Without Love (Radio Edit)
06. Christian Strobe - Love Without Love (Instrumental Club Mix)
Available @ iTunes, Beatport, Juno... on 2012-03-30
Release/catalogue number: GLO15
Release date: Mar 30, 2012