- 1. Animal (mixtape) by Christianoshi 1.07.04 368 plays
- 2. Gays Love Beyonce (mixtape) by Christianoshi 58.21 1101 plays
- 3. Play (mixtape) by Christianoshi 57.40 452 plays
- 4. To Be Continued, Volume Seventeen by To Be Continued Magazine 1.08.52 301 plays
- 5. Spooky (mixtape) by Christianoshi 58.52 239 plays
- 6. XXXMAS (mixtape) by Christianoshi 57.18 232 plays
New single 'Trust' available to download: http://itun.es/i66v7Qg
"An electro pop act that is deeper than most" - Gay Times
Christianoshi is a London-based pop artist who is being hailed as a contemporary model of cherished electronic acts such as Depeche Mode, Erasure, Soft Cell and Pet Shop Boys for his melody-focused songwriting and underground production sensibilities.
Paradoxically launching on a platform for east London ball culture enthusiasts, Christianoshi's three-song set upon the catwalk of Shoreditch's SOS in 2011 showcased the results of studio sessions with producer L.D. May (Fat White Family, Medicine 8, Black Daniel). A publishing deal was forged on the strength of these tracks alone.
Subsequent collaborations with the likes of Anthony Chapman, who produced Klaxons' first EP, have led to The Playlist describing his music "colourful, cutely brash, hedonistic electro pop with a gorgeous undercurrent of vulnerability", while EQ Music Blog confirms "these beats are indeed sick".
His debut single 'Trust' is a favourite of BBC Radio 6 Music's Tom Robinson’s and was re-released on March 9, 2014 accompanied by a visually arresting video. The contentious Mikko Makela-directed clip was recently premiered at London’s East Bloc, where Christianoshi also performed some future releases.