Funkstörung - Disconnected (Promotional Copy!) 14 tracks, 46.02 Chris de Luca on February 14, 2014 17:41
- 1. Cement Shoes 5.00 202 plays
- 2. Dirt Empire 1.37 102 plays
- 3. Chopping Heads 3.47 119 plays
- 4. Habitual Citizens 0.50 64 plays
- 5. Disconnected 4.52 128 plays
- 6. The Zoo 1.05 60 plays
- 7. Sleeping Beauty 4.09 93 plays
- 8. Like A Poet 4.02 80 plays
- 9. Play Pause 0.15 50 plays
- 10. Fat Camp Feva 4.16 102 plays
- 11. Sleep Walking 0.54 60 plays
- 12. Moon Addicted 4.30 68 plays
- 13. Mr. Important 5.00 83 plays
- 14. Captured In Tones W Sarah Jay 5.39 41 plays
Delect - Bounce Ey! EP / Leonizer Rec. (Release Date: June 10th 2013) 6 tracks, 24.19 Chris de Luca on May 29, 2013 21:07
- 1. Delect - Bounce Ey! (Original Mix) 4.23 611 plays
- 2. Delect - Bounce Ey! (Hit The Curb Remix) 3.26 270 plays
- 3. Delect - Bounce Ey! (She's Drunk Remix V1) 4.03 249 plays
- 4. Delect - Bounce Ey! (Kaptain Cadillac Remix) 5.27 189 plays
- 5. Delect - Bounce Ey! (Sonikk Operia Remix) 3.45 322 plays
- 6. Delect - Bounce Ey! (She's Drunk Remix V2) 3.12 211 plays
Chris de Luca - Gimme A Break EP (Leonizer Records) 7 tracks, 35.51 Chris de Luca on April 18, 2011 19:59
- 1. Gimme A Break (Original Mix) 5.39 904 plays
- 2. Gimme A Break (Xeum Remix) 6.52 335 plays
- 3. Gimme A Break (Square Tune Magician Remix) 4.02 306 plays
- 4. Gimme A Break (Stern Remix) 5.25 205 plays
- 5. Bleep Split (Original Mix) 5.14 355 plays
- 6. Bleep Split (The Escapists Remix) 3.45 222 plays
- 7. Bleep Split (dDamage Remix) 4.51 666 plays
- Chris de Luca on Bandcamp
- Chris de Luca on Beatport
- CLP on Beatport
Contact: chris (at) chrisdeluca (dot) de
As Funkstörung, Chris de Luca and partner Michael Fakesch released an uncountable amount of records on !K7, Compost Records, Musik aus Strom, Acid Planet and many more. Their remixes for Björk, Wu-Tang Clan, Speedy J and Plaid attracted worldwide attention. In 2002, de Luca intensely lived out his love for hip hop with friend Peabird on his first solo album Deadly Wiz Da Disko. The result: body rock for robots! This unique mix of old school hip hop and cut-up beats can confidently be called groundbreaking for the genre. Right on time for Funkstörung’s 10th anniversary in 2005 the album Return To The Acid Planet was released. In 2005, de Luca moved to Berlin and in the spring of 2006, Funkstörung split up.
2006: a new era began!
Chris de Luca and Phon.o joined forces in spring 2006. They rocked clubs and festivals worldwide with their sets as CLP. This unconventional combination of intergalactic hip hop, ghetto beats and dirty techno went beyond typical contemporary genre boundaries.
In 2008, CLP released their first EP Ready Or Not on Boysnoize Rec. including remixes by Diplo, DJ Sega and Mix Hell. Shortly after they released their debut album, Supercontinental, on Shitkatapult. In 2009, while touring worldwide, the boys came up with their heavy Homecourt / Dip Shorty EP on Shitkatapult. Followed by the remix EP Strictly Confidential on Sugarcane Rec and sound design collabos with music software companies Ableton Live and Native Instruments.
In June 2009, de Luca got an offer from Allure Sound, a Detroit based music production studio with clients like Pharoahe Monch, Eminem, Dr. Dre, Slum Village, Jadakiss and many more. The beat master worked on a bunch of beats and productions for half a year, kickin’ it in the D’.