- 1. In My Head (ASTRAFUNK Remix) by Chloe Boleti 2.38 153 plays
- 2. In My Head (OWLFONSO Remix) by Chloe Boleti 3.47 67 plays
- 3. In My Head (KATIE VERBA Remix) by Chloe Boleti 3.53 79 plays
- 4. In My Head (NOVA GLAM Remix) by Chloe Boleti 4.12 131 plays
- 5. In My Head (MÖBIUS SOULS Remix) by Chloe Boleti 4.38 139 plays
- 6. "In My Head" Remix by Fidgit Offical 3.16 165 plays
- 1. In My Head (Original - Teaser) 0.50 630 plays
- 2. "Twice" - Little Dragon (Vox Ensemble Cover) 3.18 528 plays
- Download track Go to track Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden (Cover)3. Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden (Cover) 5.20 818 plays
- Download track Go to track Freak On A Leash-Acoustic LIVE Cover - Chloe Boleti & Damien Kavanagh (The Roof Sessions)4. Freak On A Leash-Acoustic LIVE Cover - Chloe Boleti & Damien Kavanagh (The Roof Sessions) 3.35 835 plays
- 5. Hey Ya! - Acoustic LIVE Collab Cover - Chloe Boleti 3.04 538 plays
- 6. In My Head 4.55 2247 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Songwriter, vocalist, pianist, producer & videographer: abstract hip hop, future soul, neo soul, experimental and alternative.
With beats & vibes inspired by the likes of Erykah Badu & J Dilla, Chloe Boleti's "moody-soul" strikes with fervour in our otherwise mundane society. Corresponding with contemporary acts such as Hiatus Kaiyote, Low Leaf & Little Dragon, her songs offer the listener a chance to reflect upon human nature and the perplexities we experience.
London based & originally from Greece but with strong English roots, Chloe is now well and truly planted in the UK...Her alternative & diverse culture, blend to form a fusion of music combining neo soul, hip hop, blues,experimental and alternative...
With 8 years of Classical Vocal training leading to a Teachers Diploma in Monody Chloe then went on to take an HD in Vocals at The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance,London.
Currently studying for a BA Degree (Hons) in Song-Writing at "The Institute"
Originals are being edited/mastered currently while gigging with her band in and around London.