- 1. Dutoit conducts Britten 1.56.30 820 plays
- 2. Britten War Requiem 1 Requiem aeternam Dutoit 9.57 296 plays
- 3. Britten War Requiem 2 Dies irae Dutoit 27.26 204 plays
- 4. Britten War Requiem 3 Domine Jesu Christe Dutoit 9.46 128 plays
- 5. Britten War Requiem 4 Sanctus, Sanctus, Sanctus Dutoit 9.51 115 plays
- 6. Britten War Requiem 5 One ever hangs where shelled roads part Dutoit 3.36 109 plays
- 7. Britten War Requiem 6 Libera me Dutoit 25.09 202 plays
Founded in 1891, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra is consistently hailed as one of the greatest orchestras in the world. In collaboration with the best conductors and guest artists on the international music scene, the CSO performs well over one hundred concerts each year at its downtown home, Symphony Center, and at the Ravinia Festival on Chicago’s North Shore, where it is in residency each summer. Music lovers outside Chicago enjoy the sounds of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra through best-selling recordings and frequent sold-out tour performances in the United States and around the globe.
Visit cso.org for tickets and information.