- 1. Guest Vocals: Acrophase - Vidya 3.36 1281 plays
- 2. Guest Vocals: UnRaveling - Safe Away 4.18 529 plays
- 3. Guest Vocals: UnRaveling -Tearing the Whole 5.07 381 plays
- 4. When Chela Met Vishal (Featuring: Mark Hawkins on bass) 5.16 999 plays
- Download track Go to track Sarasvati - A Distant Mirror1. Sarasvati - A Distant Mirror 3.48 1411 plays
- Download track Go to track Sarasvati - Oceans Can Wait2. Sarasvati - Oceans Can Wait 3.28 612 plays
- Download track Go to track Sarasvati - Point Of No Return3. Sarasvati - Point Of No Return 3.44 685 plays
- Download track Go to track Sarasvati - Crystalline4. Sarasvati - Crystalline 4.33 743 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Just another metal nerd in permanent Hermitmode :)
Vocals, guitar, bass, programming, some pseudo hand drumming, and experimentation with various other instruments and objects... I also (as of recently) play bass for the band Coal Chamber.
My biggest influences are: Arabic/middle eastern/indian musicOpeth, Meshuggah, Deftones, King Crimson, Porcupine Tree, Tool, Mastodon, Katatonia, Daylight Dies, Karnivool, Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad, Buckethead, Amogh Symphony, Cynic, Blotted Science, Scar Symmetry, Enditol and many many others