- 1. 1-8 Juke 3.22 194 plays
- 2. All Of Dat Weed 2.31 137 plays
- 3. Black Ghost 3.13 99 plays
- 4. Dreams Come True 2.39 131 plays
- 5. DANCE DANCE RMX 2.40 134 plays
- 6. Getting Lifted 3.25 106 plays
- 7. Give It Up 2.44 79 plays
- 8. Cherry Cola Funk Remix 2.55 86 plays
- 9. I Wanted You 2.48 141 plays
- 10. Intergalactic 4.16 174 plays
- 11. Just a groove 2.34 219 plays
- 12. My jazz band 2.41 144 plays
- 13. N2o Games ft. Rob3 5.22 151 plays
- 14. Chicago classic 3.27 213 plays
- 15. Red head 3.12 134 plays
- 16. Sounding like me 2.25 163 plays
- 17. Tigeraso Jack 3.04 272 plays
- 18. Yo momma ft. Rob3 Dj Rampage 2.54 423 plays
- Download track Go to track Parov stelar chambermaid swing (glitch remix)19. Parov stelar chambermaid swing (glitch remix) 5.32 1269 plays
- 20. Gypsy woman- Crystal Waters Charlie Glitch Trap remix 5.01 4017 plays
- 21. Throwin My Money R.Kelly Twista Charlie Glitch Remix 4.40 847 plays
- 22. KING L. CHARLIE GLITCH MY HOES THEY DO DRUGS REMIX 5.00 692 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Carlos Rodriguez, known to many as Charlie Glitch, is a Chicago entrepreneur who infuses his experimental style into all of his many endeavors. Born in Chicago, IL on August 18th, 1987 Charlie Glitch’s early beginnings stem from playing in church and performing at local neighborhood events. The oldest child of 5, Charlie’s large family remains supportive and close-knit, all of them musically inclined. His first experience as a deejay began when his father lent him his turntables at age 12 for a small house party in his neighborhood Pilsen, and from then on he was “hooked”. Charlie says, “I was the youngest one there and everyone was looking at me weird like ‘look at this young buck,’ but my music selection was on point. After my set, and hearing everyone’s reactions, I was excited and wanted more of it. I was cheesin’ hard that day.”
Charlie Glitch continues to play live club sets, and novelty events, one including a private event with Mayor Rahm Emanuel, around the greater Chicago area, as well as work on his upcoming EP titled “LXXXVII” which will be released on February 21st, 2014 on and will be releasing other projects with other collaborators throughout the year.
Charlie continues to experiment with his music by incorporating House, Techno, Hip-Hop, and Latin sounds to give his music a unique edge. He has a summer festival in the works, gigs lined up in California and New York, as well as an upcoming merchandise clothing line with a fresh new look and style for Ghetto Division and Charlie Glitch for the music lovers and the party animals out there. He wants his fans to enjoy his music pulsating through their veins, leading up to a head-banging grand finale. He’d like the time that he spends with his fans to be an escape from reality, a solution to all problems because when Charlie’s fans are happy, he is happy too.
“Everything in life is an experience, don’t hesitate to be weird.” –Charlie Glitch