- 1. Le fléau de Dieu 3.26 407 plays
- 2. aEDoNISM 4.23 277 plays
- 3. Tinkeltankel 6.02 244 plays
- 4. La vie sans toi 4.00 208 plays
- 5. The next market day 3.06 229 plays
- 6. Cadrielje 2.29 202 plays
- 7. Que peut-il nous arriver de pire? 4.21 223 plays
- 8. Stormdans 3.30 175 plays
- 9. Morphine sweet 3.42 160 plays
- 10. Tutskovin & Glenside polkas 4.05 172 plays
- 11. Quand nous sommes à la taverne 3.24 165 plays
- 12. Each man kills the thing he loves 0.59 215 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Official website
- CD Baby
Acoustic Northern European folk-rock with guts and melodies, not afraid of colouring a bit outside of the lines. That’s what you might say to describe Ceilí Moss in a few words. Perhaps it is Genevieve Williams from Widdershins who said it best: "They are not as punk as The Pogues, but they have a bit of that attitude and it gives them an edge many folk groups lack". Other recurring comparisons are Ambrozijn, Tri Yann, Jaune Toujours, Les Ogres de Barback, The Waterboys, the old Clannad...
Celtic, Flanders, Scandinavia, klezmer, medieval music, French chanson, Eastern Europe, ska, Balkanbeat, kleinkunst, singer-songwriter, blues, original material or (mistreated) traditionals, we take whatever we fancy, put it in our cauldron and whoever whines it's not bloody "orthodox" or poxy "as it should be" gets a smack bottom... We may be playing only gentle acoustic instruments, but compared to us, most speed-trash-doom-heavy-indus-aaaaaargh bands sound like a bunch of retired accountants…