- 1. CauzeNFX - Genetic Mutation (Terrorstep) 6.09 732 plays
- 2. CauzeNFX - K-Hole (Terrorstep) 3.32 435 plays
- 3. CauzeNFX - Headshot (Terrorstep) 3.41 520 plays
- 4. CauzeNFX - The Night Is Full Of Terrors (Terrorstep) 7.18 120 plays 140.0 BPM
- 5. CauzeNFX - The Murder House (Terrorstep) 3.05 162 plays
- 1. CauzeNFX - I won't do what I'm told (Horrorcore Rap) 3.27 521 plays
- 2. CauzeNFX - Bigger Than You (Horrorcore Rap) 3.15 311 plays
- 3. CauzeNFX - Apocalypse (Horrorcore Rap) 3.57 455 plays
- 4. CauzeNFX - Spectres (Horrorcore Rap) 4.06 573 plays
- 5. CauzeNFX - Fatality (Horrorcore Rap) 4.34 262 plays
- 6. CauzeNFX - Tombstone (Horrorcore Rap) 5.40 337 plays
- 7. CauzeNFX - Desperation (Horrorcore Rap) 4.14 462 plays
- 1. Lyrical Torture (N3GATIV3-CAUZENFX-CIHYBEATZ) by GotA 3.07 664 plays
- 2. Lyrical torture part 2(Make em bleed)N3GATIV3-CAUZENFX-CIHYBEATZ by GotA 3.54 668 plays
- 3. Marchin'2War! Featuring CAUZENFX Prod. CIHYBEATZ THE SLAYER by N3GATIV3 TH3 UND3RGOD 2.25 238 plays
- Download track Go to track Send Em 2Hell (NastyAndy,Cryptkilla,Dr. Hook,Dzl1,CauzeNFX,Berkowitz,Morbid3k,Negative)4. Send Em 2Hell (NastyAndy,Cryptkilla,Dr. Hook,Dzl1,CauzeNFX,Berkowitz,Morbid3k,Negative) by CIHYBEATZ THE SLAYER 5.52 1222 plays
- 5. Freakz of Nature - FoN ft. Hannibal Bateman & GOTA (Horrorcore Rap) by CauzeNFX 5.10 673 plays
- 6. The Arrival (N3GATIV3-CAUZENFX-CIHYBEATZ) by GotA 2.57 301 plays
- 7. Apocalyptic Warlords preview (Gravity, N3gativ3, CauzeNFX) -UNFINISHED- by Hannibal Bateman 3.10 540 plays
Terrorform - The Terrorstep chronicles - NOW FREE TO D/L!! 4 tracks, 17.31 CauzeNFX on November 09, 2013 18:57
Check out what else I'm up to!
'Gods of the Apocalypse' (Rap group) https://soundcloud.com/gotalivetodie
'Sickist' (Giger metal band - Vocalist) https://soundcloud.com/user58414670
Yo, thanks for checking out my page! I've been writing and recording music for a few years now. My musical journey started several years back when my friend suggested we jam together on guitar, after a while we stopped making metal tracks and ventured into the world of rap. Encouraged early on by musicians like La Coka Nostra and Necro I quickly picked up vibes and a liking for Death Rap which led me to discover Horrorcore. Working from Cubase was enjoyable but limited at best with my knowledge at the time. Nevertheless I stuck with it til finding a whole new world in the form of Reason. Ever since I've pushed myself to leave my mark on the Horrorcore world and I feel like I'm achieving that much more since joining the cloud.
Since listening and working with several people on here I've honed my skills as a rapper and musical producer, building respect and finding people I respect and trust. It encouraged me to step forward again, this time combining my knowledge of Horrorcore with Dubstep and Trap genres to make what I like to call Terrorstep. Making new music is one thing but to attempt the creation of a new genre has encouraged me greatly to really give something back to the world that has inspired me so much.
I want to extend my thanks to everyone that has taken the time to listen, like, comment, re-post and offer feedback and guidance since late January 2013 where I began my most epic journey - right here. I look back at my oldest work and even though they are flat, basic and painfully display how naive I was, they are precious memories that remind me how much I have grown and I couldn't have done it without the support I have been shown on Soundcloud.
Special thanks goes to Mike Hatchett AKA Morbid3k - If it wasn't for you I would never have stepped into the spotlight, massive respect for believing in me bro! If you haven't heard his work I strongly recommend you do, check it out here - https://soundcloud.com/morbid3k - You won't be disappointed.
If you got this far thanks for taking time out to read what I have to say, I hope you stay tuned because I have nothing less than big steps planned for the future. Stick around if you want to be a part of it!