- 1. There's No School Like The Old School 3.52 125.0 BPM
- 2. Craig-y-Nos 4.44 120.0 BPM
- 3. Didn't I See You On YouTube? 4.54 129.0 BPM
- 4. I Hate To Love You 4.31 121.0 BPM
- 5. Echo 4.47 118.0 BPM
- 6. The Twentieth Century 9.44 118.0 BPM
- 7. Dancing Through The Night 3.55 122.0 BPM
- 8. Somewhere 6.34 116.0 BPM
- 9. Detroit In Ruins 4.43 120.0 BPM
- 10. Apocalypse 4.56 60.0 BPM
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Caspar was manufactured in Munich in 1972. He was subject to very strict parenting, and up to the age of 8 his only friend was a Doepfer sequencer he built from scratch. He managed to escape at the age of 17 when his parents put him out for recycling one evening. He studied industrial design at the Bauhaus but was expelled when his high-voltage prototype kitchen utensil caused permanent injury to the professor's wife. He then took an interest in electronic music, creating the world's first MIDI-compatible electronic tuba, and has never looked back.
Caspar was featured in the August 2010 edition of Future Music magazine - see here.
Caspar has now retired from the music business, and has returned to his castle in Bavaria.