- Showtek ft. We Are Loud & Sonny Wilson - Booyah (Cash Cash Remix) Artwork Cash Cash on November 03, 2013 22:17171283 Plays307 Comments5603 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 5.08
- Cash Cash – Take Me Home feat. Bebe Rexha Artwork Cash Cash on May 29, 2013 20:59666751 Plays374 Comments11029 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.25
- Cash Cash - Satellites Artwork Cash Cash on October 14, 2013 01:57148471 Plays201 Comments3587 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 4.21
- Cash Cash - Hideaway Artwork Cash Cash on October 14, 2013 14:5761639 Plays114 Comments1798 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.58
- Cash Cash - Overtime Artwork Cash Cash on November 26, 2012 18:38553736 Plays1169 Comments9378 Favoritings10987 DownloadsPlay0.00 / 4.06
Management / Remixes:
Big Beat Records
With international support growing from renowned DJs and producers including Tiesto, Hardwell and Nicky Romero, as well as two successful Spinnin’ Records singles under their belts ("I Like It Loud" & "Michael Jackson"), New York’s emerging electronic three-piece Cash Cash has signed with legendary dance music imprint, Big Beat Records, home to a diverse electronic roster which includes Skrillex, Icona Pop, Chuckie, Martin Solveig, Flux Pavilion, Rudimental and Walden.
The band, which consists of best friends and brothers, Jean Paul Makhlouf, Alex Makhlouf and Samuel Frisch first made their way into the hearts of core dance music enthusiasts with their vibrant remixes for the likes of Nicky Romero ("Symphonica"), Capital Cities ("Safe And Sound"), Vicetone (“Heartbeat” ft. Collin McLoughlin) and Krewella ("Alive"); as well as Bruno Mars (“Treasure”), Calvin Harris (“Let’s Go” ft. Ne-Yo) and Lady Gaga (“Marry The Night”), several which have reigned on the Hype Machine charts.
But the trio truly impresses with their originally produced material, including Krewella’s next single, "Live For the Night," coming just before their first official Big Beat release, "Take Me Home" ft. Bebe Rexha, dropping on July 16th along with a remix package to all digital retailers. The track recently premiered during the trio’s guest mix on Nicky Romero's ‘Protocol Radio’ Sirius/XM Radio show and officially debuted on BPM, hailed as the “best new track… heard in a long time” by host, Austin Kramer.
The group’s fusion of captivating pop vocals and signature banging electro-house beats have already captivated dance music insiders and tastemakers like Elektro Magazine, Complex’s Do Androids Dance and Dancing Astronaut, who named Cash Cash one of their “five breakthrough artists for summer 2013.” Expect to hear more praise for this crowd-pleasing act from EDM and pop music fans and writers alike.