- Neelix - Leave Me Alone (Capital Monkey Remix) Artwork Capital Monkey on November 07, 2013 20:0337220 Plays264 Comments1575 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.35
- Capital Monkey & Major7 & Vini Vici - Mind Games Artwork Capital Monkey on October 22, 2013 20:1743635 Plays241 Comments1707 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.23
- Capital Monkey & Major7 - Seven Monkeys [OUT NOW!!!] Artwork Capital Monkey on September 04, 2013 22:0350855 Plays268 Comments1677 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.38
- Capital Monkey, Major7 & Vertical Mode - Pure Progressive Artwork Capital Monkey on August 13, 2013 15:3443579 Plays200 Comments1184 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.05
- MAJOR7 & CAPITAL MONKEY - Merge Artwork Capital Monkey on July 22, 2013 20:5048869 Plays218 Comments1277 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 2.40
- Capital Monkey - Of The 90s (Preview) Artwork Capital Monkey on June 06, 2013 07:1747158 Plays188 Comments1116 FavoritingsPlay0.00 / 3.53
Capital Monkey's Upcoming Gigs
Sunday 22 December, 2013
Lumina, ., Fortaleza, CE, Brazil
Sunday 29 December, 2013
Universo Paralello, ., Pratigí, BA, Brazil
Tuesday 31 December, 2013
New Year, ., ., Switzerland
Sunday 12 January, 2014
Perfect Line, ., Vitória, ES, Brazil
Sunday 19 January, 2014
Vibrations, ., Juiz de Fora, MG, Brazil
Saturday 01 March, 2014
Soul Vision Festival, ., Altinópolis, SP, Brazil
Saturday 22 March, 2014
Equinox, ., Mexico City, Mexico
See the full listing here
Powered by GigaTools
BRAZIL: Season Bookings
(Vitor Falabella & Max Grillo)
+55 31 86681123
+55 31 84259105
Among all the intelligent primates, the Capital Monkey stands out due to his creative, audacious and slightly eccentric character. However, the feature that made this creature increasingly popular lately is his remarkable rhythmic and musical skill which enables him to stir great enthusiasm among his fellow apes.
The only specimen known today lives in Brasilia, bearing the name Atha. DJing at local events at the barley legal age of 14 years, Atha started his musical career very early.
he youthful euphoria of the Brazilian became audible during his energetic Psy Trance sets and within no time his talent was recognized by national party promoters.
More and more gigs at big events like Eubiose or festivals like Soulvision followed, where the Capital Monkey proved himself to be an alpha male in terms of groove.
The year 2012 starts with Atha’s first release, the ‘Why So Serious?’ EP. Based on compelling offbeat bass lines, a very crisp and modern feeling evolves.
Undoubtedly the Capital Monkey is climbing at the edge of contemporary Progressive Trance, where he joined the frisky monkey gang known as Amplidudes Records.