Stats for this track
In 1 Set
- 17 Tracks, 1.23.15
1. Whoso dwelleth under the defence of the | Möst | High, *
shall abide under the | sha-dow | of the • Al|mighty.
2. I will say unto the Lord, thou art my hope | and my | stronghold, *
my God, in | hïm | will I | trust.
3. For he shall deliver thee from the | snare • of the | hunter, *
and | from the | noi-some | pestilence.
4. He shall defend thee under his wings, and thou shalt be safe | under his | feathers, *
his faithfulness and truth shall | be thy | shield and | buckler.
5. Thou shalt not be afraid for any | terror • by | night, *
nor for the | arrow • that | flieth • by | day.
6. For the pestilence that | walketh • in | darkness, *
nor for the sickness that de|stroy-eth | in the | noon day.
7. A thousand shall fall beside thee, and ten |thousand • at thy | right hand,*
but | it shall | not come | nigh thee.
8. Yea, with thine eyes shalt | thou be|hold, *
and see the re|ward of | the un|godly.
9. For thou Lord, | art my | hope, *
thou hast set thine house of de|fënce | ve-ry | high.
10. There shall no evil | hap-pen | unto thee, *
neither shall any | plague come | nigh thy | dwelling.
11. For he shall give his angels | charge • over | thee, *
to | keep thee • in | all thy | ways.
12. They shall bear thee | in their | hands, *
that thou hurt not thy | foot a|gainst a | stone.
13. Thou shalt go upon the | lion • and | adder, *
the young lion and the dragon
shalt thou | trëad | under • thy | feet.
14. Because he hath set his love upon me,
therefore | will I • de|liver him, *
I will set him up, be|cause he • hath | known my | name.
15. He shall call upon me and | I shall | hear him, *
Yea, I am with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and | brïng | him to | honour.
16. With long | life • will I | satisfy him, *
and | show him | my sal|vation.
Glory | be • to the | Father *
And to the son, and | to the | Ho-ly | Ghost.
As it was in the beginning, is now and | ev-er | shall be, *
World without | ënd, | Ä -| men.