- 1. The Unreliable Narrator (Live) 3.21 5 plays
- 2. Carlos is on Fire (and Alicia Doesn't Know) (Live) 1.42 5 plays
- 3. Horse (Live) 2.29 4 plays
- 4. Tiger (Live) 4.01 3 plays
- 5. The Cult (Live) 6.44 1 plays
- 6. Rachel (Live) 2.35 1 plays
- 7. The Morgue (Live) 6.34 0 plays
- 8. Buddha (Live) 7.21 2 plays
- 9. Birds of NYC (Live) 2.52 1 plays
- 10. Steam (Live) 4.12 1 plays
- 11. Cannonball Becomes the One Armed Man (Live) 4.07 4 plays
- 12. Transformation: 2013 (Live) 2.52 0 plays
- 13. Monster (Home Recording) 3.42 3 plays
- 14. Winter Song for Camembert (Live) 3.57 2 plays
- 15. Paint (Live) 3.08 5 plays
- 16. Cannonballism (Live) 4.51 10 plays
- 17. Cannonball Statman (Live) 3.43 21 plays
A Demonstration Of Cannonball Statman's Musical Talent 7 tracks, 27.00 Cannonball Statman on December 10, 2012 05:49
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- Cannonball Statman
- Buy our music on BandCamp
Cannonball Statman is a rock band based in New York City, formed in March 2012 after a bizarre hand injury left singer/songwriter Jesse Statman unable to play guitar in standard tuning, and he began writing songs in an alternate tuning that allowed him to play with his left hand in a cast, under the name Cannonball Statman. The band's live sets are often loud, high-energy rock. It currently consists of core members Cannonball Statman (guitar/vox), Bob Black (bass), K-WAK the Nomad (drums), Stu "Chicken Leg" Richards (lead guitar), and Barton "Panda" Lewis (synthesizer/percussion), in addition to Dan Cohen (harmonica) and Jesse Sternberg (piano/ukulele).
Jesse "Cannonball" Statman also performs frequently as a solo acoustic artist in small venues in NYC. Of his acoustic act, Jon Berger writes (in Boog City Press Issue 78) "His sense of fun is infectious, and his shameless innocence is endearing. Statman is the sort who may well conquer the world, if he doesn’t destroy it first."