Stats for this track
In 1 Set
- 10 Tracks, 2.51.59
More tracks by Cancer Research UK
In this month’s podcast:
• Rates of skin cancer soar among the middle-aged, as our scientists launch a new study into the risks and benefits of sunbathing
• High iron levels plus a faulty gene can lead to bowel cancer
• ‘Worrying’ variation in how often GPs refer patients for cancer tests.
• We catch up on the latest developments from our plain packaging tobacco campaign
• And we speak to Cancer Research UK scientists studying how chemicals found in plants could be used to fight cancer.