- 1. Path To 1140 Boylston 3.12 580 plays
- 2. Lazy Enough To Believe 4.56 213 plays
- 3. A Future Without You (New Version) 3.50 138 plays
- 4. Nirvana Point In Green Planet's Blue Water (Philarmonique Piece) 2.04 54 plays
- 5. Nirvana Point In The Dark Room (featuring Erensu Ekmekciler) 2.25 156 plays
- 6. Nice To Nature (Orchestra Classical) 5.22 214 plays
- 7. When They Leave You (Symphonic) [Part II] 3.16 109 plays
- 8. Lively (Orchestral) 2.36 81 plays
- 9. Ease Of Nature II (Instrumental In Romantic Instruments) 2.24 90 plays
- 10. İstanbul 4.28 92 plays
- 11. Believe 5.22 22 plays
I'm Mahir Can Küçük,
I was born in July 27th in 1992.
I was always interested in music, singing for hours in everyday since I was 2.
Because of my science lessons was good enough, teachers and family always told me to study science in high school, and being good in maths made ego satisfied.
But I always composed music. And in 2009, I wrote down the first song to notes.
In 2011 I started singing lessons as my teacher is still Timur Selçuk; well known pianist, composer, conducter and singer in Turkey, and France, for 60s and 70s (Leading conducter of Paris Philips Orchestra).
I am the composer of plays in my schools Theatre of Bahçeşehir University in 2012.
My band Karanlık Oda (Formerly Hand On Heart) was found by me and Erensu Ekmekciler in November 2011.
The other members of the band are Mert Tanatmış in keys and alto saxophone, Erkan Gürgün in bass and Can Tekin in drums.