- 1. Make Money (Dirty) 3.29 202 plays
- 2. Make Money (DJ Intro DJ Outro) (Dirty) 3.47 323 plays
- 3. Make Money (Clean) 3.29 44 plays
- 4. Make Money (DJ Intro DJ Outro) (Clean) 3.47 169 plays
- 5. Make Money (Instrumental) 3.29 119 plays
- 6. Make Money (Acapella) (Dirty) 3.09 403 plays
- 7. Status Quo (Clean) 2.36 388 plays
- 8. Status Quo (Instrumental) 2.28 136 plays
- 9. Status Quo (Acapella) (Clean) 2.34 205 plays
- 10. Flossy Lady EXT DIRTY 4.22 106 plays
- 11. Flossy Lady EXT CLEAN 4.22 48 plays
- 12. The A 5.09 193 plays 83.0 BPM
- 13. Twist 3.53 230 plays 118.0 BPM
- 14. Sexxxy Girl 3.34 185 plays 118.0 BPM
- 15. Let's Not Play the Game twisted remix 8.25 121 plays 102.0 BPM
- 16. Funky Jew 3.43 178 plays
- 1. The Flossy Lady Mixtape 49.21 899 plays
- 2. Mash Up Nation Radio 15.32 294 plays
- 3. Live at the Mart Hip Hop Mix 1 (Clean) 59.06 413 plays
- 4. KRUSH GROOVE 09.17.10 (LIVE @ HALO With DJs Camille & Kontrol) 2.00.44 21 plays
- 5. SmaCk & TicKle Vol. 1 Mixed By DJ's Camille & Kontrol 1.00.05 13 plays
- 6. Live At The Mart Vol 1 58.51 12 plays
- 7. Live At The Mart Vol. 0 1.02.20 40 plays
- 8. Live At The Mart Vol 2 1.00.44 10 plays
- 9. Hip-Hop, r&b, & Reggae Mix 54.19 300 plays
- 10. Live At The Mart Vol. 3 57.48 48 plays
- 1. Beautiful Lollipop 4.30 766 plays
- 2. Over Notorious Flossy (Extended) (Dirty) 4.19 486 plays
- 3. Enjoy Your Love Game (DJ Camille Mash-Up Mix) 4.16 409 plays 105.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Dollar High (DJ Camille Blend) (Clean) (Method Man/ Redman vs. Aloe Blacc4. Dollar High (DJ Camille Blend) (Clean) (Method Man/ Redman vs. Aloe Blacc 4.22 761 plays
- Download track Go to track Kill Nasty Boy (DJ Camille Blend) (Dirty) (Notorious B.I.G. vs. Timberland)5. Kill Nasty Boy (DJ Camille Blend) (Dirty) (Notorious B.I.G. vs. Timberland) 4.04 763 plays 106.0 BPM
- 6. Forgot About Dre (DJs Camille & Kontrol Peacock Mash) (Dirty) 4.07 2581 plays 140.0 BPM
- 7. Make Some Noize (Remix) (DJ Camille & DJ Kontrol Mash) (Clean) 3.12 384 plays
- 1. Like A DJ (G6 Remix) (Clean) 2.03 1840 plays
- 2. Forget That Tree (DJ Kontrol Remix) featuring Camille (Dirty) 4.35 176 plays
- 3. Over Notorious Flossy (Extended) (Dirty) 4.19 486 plays
- 4. Oh My Gosh (OMG) (Remix) (featuring Camille, Gucci Mane & Will.I.Am) 5.25 530 plays 130.0 BPM
- 5. Kryptonite remix 2.26 432 plays 73.0 BPM
- Download track Go to track Bring It Back (Remix) (featuring Camille, 8 Ball, MJG, T.I. & Young Dro) (Clean)6. Bring It Back (Remix) (featuring Camille, 8 Ball, MJG, T.I. & Young Dro) (Clean) 5.44 713 plays 78.0 BPM
- 7. Feelin' It (Killin' It Freestyle) (DJ Kontrol Edit) 3.18 210 plays
- 8. Cruisin' 1.58 54 plays
- 9. Get Up Freestyle 6.22 107 plays
DJ Camille has dazzled partygoers around the world with her unique style of contemporary urban mixes fused with hip-hop, trap, edm, dance, top 40 and 80’s. She owns nearly 10,000 pieces of vinyl legitimizing her as a purist in the ”iPod” generation. Now playing Serato, Camille can combine her legitimate DJ roots with the convenience technology has brought to the game.
Camille’s journey began in Washington, D.C. where she performed at a variety of D.C.’s hottest nightclubs such as State of the Union, The Ritz, The Platinum Club, Five, and The Edge. She served as guest DJ on radio station HOT 99.5 FM in D.C.
DJ Camille is currently in Atlanta, where she has continued to be “The sound of the party” at Atl’s hottest nightclubs such as Compound, Fever, Lotus, Opera, Mood Lounge, The Mark, Andrew’s Upstairs, Via, Masquerade, Dive Bar, Krave Lounge, Halo Lounge, Leopard Lounge, Dreamz, 5 Paces, 3 Sheets, Graveyard, Sutra Lounge, The W Hotel's Drinkshop & Wetbar, Tavern, Beluga, The Geisha House, The Fox Theater for A.I.D. Atlanta, Wachovia for National Earth Hour Event, Louis Vuitton for T.I. Event, The Gap 1969 Jean launch, and a multitude of high profile private parties.
She has been resident DJ for Dolce Group’s Ten Pin Alley, Havana Club, Jackrabbit Lounge, Eros, Eclipse De Luna, The Royal and America’s Mart’s apparel market shows. DJ Camille has been a guest DJ on WREK FM, and Atlanta’s Q100 FM “Saturday Night Q”.
Camille started her rap career in Washington, D.C. recording with producer Mystro from WPGC 95.5. She went on to record the opening theme song for veteran disc jockey Al B D’s radio show, airing daily for two years on HOT 99.5 and performed as a rap artist and DJ at their annual Jingle Jam with artists such as Christina Millian, and K.C. and JoJo.
Camille wrote and performed the official theme song for the Washington Redskins on ABC/WJLA’s Norv Turner Show. Winning a national radio contest talent show served as the catalyst for her move to Atlanta where she recorded with producers The Beat Bullies whose credits include Killer Mike, Chamillionaire, Outkast, and Santana. In Atlanta, Camille continued her rap career recording the theme song for the Atlanta Falcons which aired on the Morning Mayhem AM 790 show with Steak Shapiro.
With her debut single, “Let’s Not Play the Game,” Camille received spins on All the Hits Q100 and 95.5 The Beat. Later linking up with the 3 Bad Brothaz, she was featured on their hit song “Miss My Baby,” which video has nearly one million views on Blastro.com. Camille pens all of her rhymes and produced several tracks on her first album. Her latest album “The Flossy Lady,” released in March 2011 is a compilation of her originals, remixes, and freestyles and can be downloaded.
ATTENTION DJ's & Producers: If you remix any of my tracks, send them to me, I'd love to hear them!