- 1. Calapez - No strings attached (EP preview) 6.00 113 plays
- 2. Monkey Monkey (Sacco&Vanzetti rmx) 8.00 201 plays
- 3. Monkey Monkey (Pyjamas rmx) 7.51 312 plays
- 4. Monkey Monkey 7.02 181 plays
- 5. "Uncharted waters" album preview 17.08 221 plays
- 6. Calapez - greenpool 6.52 142 plays
- 7. Pillow smothering 6.10 128 plays
- 8. Beta Blocker (More basss) 7.39 339 plays
- 9. Lock down 7.27 177 plays
- 10. Typo 6.07 296 plays
- 11. Tommie Train 5.23 160 plays
- 1. Jemail Amine - Sculptures (calapez remix) 6.48 106 plays
- 2. Guy D - Alhambra (Calapez Remix) 7.01 162 plays
- 3. Himan - A Strange Town (Calapez this is Lisbon remix) 8.15 141 plays
- 4. Himan - Alaska (Calapez freezing my *ss off rmx) 7.42 101 plays
I like techno and house, and I believe that the borders between these genres are to be crossed and, well, mixed. My live acts and dj sets are about this concept of contamination, using techno lines with house beats and vice-versa. I am a fierce defender of music that you can dance to while smiling, screaming, having your eyes closed and grabbing on to your friends. The combination makes quite the chaos on the dance floor….
I have been playing frequently in Germany (Tresor, Suicide Circus, Prinzenbar, Tanzhaus West, Lightplanke, Luna Club...), Austria (Sasse, After-Shave), The Netherlands (Luxor Live - Arnhem, Queen's Night, de Kaap - Maastricht) besides running my own international dj nights in hometown Lisbon, where I invite foreign dj's that have a word to say about current house and techno.
I have released records in labels like Fortek (NL), Estrela (AUT) ("monkey monkey" EP was #1 on several record store charts), Weave (DE) ("Flight Case" EP was techno record of the month on Raveline mag in August 2010), TROIA ("Breaking Up" was heavily played by Richie Hawtin), Bzoing (POR) (releasing the "uncharted waters" album) and Blaubeat (Baroque Records sub label), among others.