- 1. Dipp_cepTion/ May 12 Promo Mix / C-Bass 1.05.44 2053 plays
- 2. F*ALL IN / Oct. 11 Promo Mix/ C-Bass 1.02.54 857 plays
- 3. ON THE EDGE / Feb.12 / Promo Mix / C-Bass 1.03.33 914 plays
- 4. SUMMER HAZE / Aug.12 Mix/ C-Bass 57.10 1304 plays
- 5. AUTUMN RISES / NOV 12 Promo Mix / Ezekiel 1.00.00 748 plays
- 6. Mister-Sandman Vol. I (OCT 12) 59.01 1007 plays
- 7. IBIZA THERAPY / EZEKIEL / JUNE 13 Promo Mix 1.13.06 2831 plays
- 8. SUNRISE/ EZEKIEL / Special Spring 13 Edit Mix 1.08.54 671 plays
- 9. WEIGHTLESS / EZEKIEL/ Mars.13 Promo Mix 1.14.04 343 plays
- 10. C-bass / SnowFlakes - (Unmastered) 8.52 308 plays
- 11. Mister SandmanVol II (JAN 13) 1.03.13 624 plays
- 12. O.V.N.I / EZEKIEL / Promo Set Edition 1.08.44 491 plays
/ C.B Records/
11/05 @ "N2o" (Lausanne)
12/05 @ "Vinyl Club" (Lausanne)
14/06 @ La Crise" (Genève)
15/06 @ 911 Club (Genève)
16/06 @ "Vinyl Club (Lausanne)
28/06 @ La Crise (Geneve)
01/07 @ St Tropez for "Swiss Nat. Day
04/07 @ Metropole Roof top party
06/07 @ Silencio (Genève)
14/07 @ Metropole Roof """"
30/07 @ La Crise (Genève)
01/08 @ Neptune W/Klangkarussell
27/09 @ Silencio W/ Jay SHeheard
01/02 @ Silcencio W/ Rodriguez Jr.
19/04 @ Silcencio W/ Marco Resmann
05/07 @ Silencio W/ Ray Okpara
Surrounded by artists and musicians C-Bass grew up with all the 80’s influences, from Donna Summer to Santana and other bruce springfield he cought his love and passion for the music really young.
Born in Switzerland, raised in Paris he is quickly attract and addict to the turntables. As a consequences, at 16 and after his first working season, He bought a pair of old Technics MKII and starts spinning in the garage to save his neighbors life.
He starts playing times later in Paris at the famous “ Caves St Honoré” where he will play regularly for private promoters and special events.
Back in Switzerland, where he studied in Lausanne, the Dj side works well and he starts playing for institution as the MAD or the D!Club, where he will assume a quick residency and luckily had the opportunity to made the first part of legends like Ron Caroll or Harry Cho Cho Romero.
In parallel he starts focusing seriously into the creation and development of several concepts all oriented in the Night life. During 4 years he took care and managed more than 200 nights with an great success for most of them.
Always attracted by new challenges , years later he flew for Miami, sanctuary of all producer and dj’s around the world but also famous for his Winter Music Conference.
As a Manager of the mythical and “super known” Nikki Beach Miami, he had the opportunity to meet and quickly weaves some friendly links with lots of artists around the globe who offered him the chance to play around the world in crazy locations as Thailand or Dubai.
Back to Switzerland, with some friends and a mind overflowing of ideas , C-Bass get back on tracks and creates “Mister Soundworx “ , a concept specialize in event with a simple working flow: “ Exclusive Locations, Insane artists “. Lately we had the chance to see new artist as Stereoclip but also Confirmed legend as Jay Shepheard or rising stars as Klangkarussell.