- Andreas Loth - All Right Baby !!! (Tribute to Amy Winehouse) Techno Dub prelisten Artwork Butterbleep Records on February 28, 2012 15:53
- Elektro Design - Schlechte Zeiten (Andreas Loth End of the World Remix) Long WORK IN PROGRESS Artwork Butterbleep Records on February 11, 2012 22:46
- Andreas Loth - Sunrise at the Beach - Sweepy Flow Remix by DJ Bix B. 8:23 prelisten Artwork Butterbleep Records on October 22, 2011 23:15
- Andreas Loth aka DJ Butterbleep - Sunrise at the Beach - Popp Mix 7:47 prelisten Artwork Butterbleep Records on October 22, 2011 22:59
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
- BUTTERBLEEP RECORDS - Website
- ANDREAS LOTH @ FACEBOOK
- BUTTERBLEEP @ JUNODOWNLOAD
- DJ BUTTERBLEEP - Soundcloud
- ALL RELEASES @ iTUNES WORLD
- ALL RELEASES @ BEATPORT
- ALL RELEASES @ JUNODOWNLOAD
- ALL RELEASES @ MUSICLOAD
- ELEKTRO DESIGN / Butterbleep Rec. / Multiton Album
- ELEKTRO DESIGN / Butterbleep Rec. / Soundcloud
- DOC DOKERS / Butterbleep Rec. / Myspace
- CHRISTIAN FEUERSENGER / Butterbleep Rec. / Junodownload
- DJ BIX B. / Butterbleep Rec. / Playlist Youtube
- DJ BIX B. / Butterbleep Rec. / Soundcloud
- ELECTRO DJ MIX ANDREAS LOTH
- DJ BUTTERBLEEP @ FACEBOOK
LABEL BIOGRAPHY BUTTERBLEEP RECORDS
2010 sees the birth of the label Butterbleep Records managed by Andreas Loth aka DJ Butterbleep.
Butterbleep means chewy as butter and bleep reminds the crushy, bleepy sounds in the beginning of Dancefloor Music at the middle/end of The Eighties.
At that time, in 1987, he visited the FRONT and UNIT in Hamburg at first. Cold showers runs down his neck and spine. He was fire and flame for this kind of Dance Music, the best he had ever heard. And now is still listening and producing it, to(o).
The label will release tracks from Electro – House – Trance – Techno – Schranz (Hardtechno), the passion of Andreas’ music taste. From chewy to progressive and hard styles, but always with a warm breeze of smoothing rhythm and mediterran influences, a happy flavour, maybe with bleeps, clonks, however. Butterbleep Records offers the possibility to spread homegrown music in the electronic world of music.
Please feel free to send me your tracks, if they fit into my concept I might be happy to release them with you.
Sincerely yours - Butterbleep - 7-2011