- 1. The Sound Of Violence (Radio Edit) 3.36 17149 plays
- 2. Steve- Lead 5.34 6716 plays
- 3. Steve- Ready Now 0.15 4757 plays
- 4. Steve- Chorus 0.12 4722 plays
- 5. Girls- Chorus 0.15 4653 plays
- 6. Girls- Sun Goes Down 1 0.02 4689 plays
- 7. Girls- Sun Goes Down 2 0.03 4676 plays
- 8. Girls- End 0.22 4812 plays
More sets by Burn Studios (7)
- artwork1 Track, 5.32
- artwork18 Tracks, 10.18
- 7 Tracks, 45.20
- artwork1 Track, 5.10
- 10 Tracks, 1.08.12
To ignite creativity in music production, Burn Studios has launched the first in a series of stand out remix competitions.
The first track up for transformation is the anthem ‘Sound of Violence’ by Burn Studios’ ambassadors Cassius. This monumental record is due for re-release in September 2010 with a new remix package from Aeroplane, Luciano and Fedde Le Grand, which the winning remix will be released alongside. Winners will also receive a massive M-Audio prize package and SoundCloud Pro Plus account, full details available at burn-studios.com.
How to enter?
1. Download the remix parts above
2. Remix on your own gear
3. Read the terms and conditions (by uploading a track, you agree to these)
4. Upload your track here
5. When uploading your track to our DropBox, be sure to state your legal country of residence in your track description. Otherwise we will not know if you are eligible to win.
6. Competition closes at 12pm on 1st September
7. To enter you must be over 16, and living in an eligible country. See our terms and conditions
Cassius will pick the winning remix from the entire submission list of entries. The five runners up will be chosen based on the top five most played remixes, so get ears on it.
Check out who you're up against here and follow twitter.com/burnstudios to keep up with comp news. Better yet, share your track with us by including #cassiusremix in your tweets. We’ll be showcasing submitted remixes regularly for our listeners on soundcloud.com/burnstudios,
myspace.com/burnstudiosremix and facebook.com/burnenergy.