- 1. Subtle Points of Disconnect - [Studio Recording] - (Spring/Summer 2012) 3.47 254 plays 46.0 BPM
- 2. Spring Is On Its Way - [Studio Recording] - (04-28-13) 6.01 31 plays
- 3. Sunday - [Studio Recording] - (12-15-12) - Complete 10.43 76 plays 96.0 BPM
- 4. in Waves - [Studio Recording] - (Summer 2012) 8.26 41 plays
- 1. For Mom: A Chaconne - Piano - [Studio Recording] - (Fall/Winter 2008) 4.59 511 plays
- 2. electric Seeds - [Studio Recording & Realization] - (Winter 2011 - Summer 2012) 10.42 93 plays 108.0 BPM
- 3. Finding Nostalgia - [Realization] - (01-28-13) 3.23 25 plays
- 4. Bird Toy - [Realization] - (Spring 2010) 6.10 61 plays 80.0 BPM
- 5. For Mom: A Chaconne - [Studio Recording] - (Spring 2009) 5.50 43 plays
- 6. Fireworks in Outer Space - [Realization] - (2011) 6.21 36 plays
- 7. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - I. Andante - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 6.54 32 plays
- 8. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - II. Adagio - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 3.47 15 plays
- 9. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - III. Andante - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 3.52 7 plays
- 10. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - IV. Allegro - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 1.31 6 plays
- 1. Skylights - [Studio Recording] - (03-27-13) 4.00 51 plays
- 2. Killa' Killebrew Drive - [Studio Recording & Realization] - (Fall 2011) 3.50 72 plays
- 3. Nothing Avenue - [Studio Recording] - (2009/2012) 4.22 65 plays
- 4. Shouts & Echoes - [Studio Recording] - (04-15-12) 2.29 19 plays
- Bryan Schumann Music
- Shop Online - Beznau Publishing
- Blog - Those Who Make Sound
- Artist Data
- Hear It Local
- Pure Volume
- Issuu - Flipbook Publications
Bryan Schumann (June 11, 1985 - ) is a composer and performer based in St. Paul, Minnesota. He holds a B.A. Music degree from Augsburg College, where he studied music composition with Carol Barnett and Vladan Milenkovic and guitar performance with Dr. O. Nicholas Raths.
An eclectic composer, Bryan embraces an immense spectrum of music. He has written/created electroacoustic, orchestral, ambient, improvisatory, hip-hop, pop/rock/folk, as wells as classical chamber music. He practices the amalgamation of these styles, and more, and is excited by the idea of crumbling the walls of genre.
Bryan’s works have been performed both domestically and abroad. He has received commissions and awards for his large ensemble and chamber works, and was awarded an American Composers Forum subito grant in 2009 to write and release his debut singer/songwriter album, Everybody Wants to Know.
Bryan currently collaborates in writing music and performs as a guitarist in Sound Wave Hello, and improvises with Those Who Make Sound & The Eclectic Ensemble. Bryan self-publishes his music under the Schumann Music / Beznau Publishing title.