- 1. Subtle Points of Disconnect - [Studio Recording] - (Spring/Summer 2012) 3.47 442 plays 46.0 BPM
- 2. Spring Is On Its Way - [Studio Recording] - (04-28-13) 6.01 84 plays
- 3. Sunday - [Studio Recording] - (12-15-12) - Complete 10.43 111 plays 96.0 BPM
- 4. in Waves - [Studio Recording] - (Summer 2012) 8.26 66 plays
- 1. String Theory No. 1 - [Studio Recording/Realization] - (05-25-13) 3.37 115 plays
- 2. For Mom: A Chaconne - Piano - [Studio Recording] - (Fall/Winter 2008) 4.59 578 plays
- 3. electric Seeds - [Studio Recording & Realization] - (Winter 2011 - Summer 2012) 10.42 131 plays 108.0 BPM
- 4. Finding Nostalgia - [Realization] - (01-28-13) 3.23 40 plays
- 5. Bird Toy - [Realization] - (Spring 2010) 6.10 93 plays 80.0 BPM
- 6. For Mom: A Chaconne - [Studio Recording] - (Spring 2009) 5.50 55 plays
- 7. Fireworks in Outer Space - [Realization] - (2011) 6.21 46 plays
- 8. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - I. Andante - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 6.54 67 plays
- 9. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - II. Adagio - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 3.47 28 plays
- 10. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - III. Andante - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 3.52 23 plays
- 11. Augsburg Sonata for Trumpet & Piano - IV. Allegro - [Studio Recording] - (2007/2010) 1.31 17 plays
- 1. Everybody Wants To Know - Live At Fine Line - 09-28-13 by Velvet Sol Music 2.44 71 plays
- 2. Skylights - [Studio Recording] - (03-27-13) by Bryan Schumann 4.00 81 plays
- 3. Killa' Killebrew Drive - [Studio Recording & Realization] - (Fall 2011) by Bryan Schumann 3.50 83 plays
- 4. Nothing Avenue - [Studio Recording] - (2009/2012) by Bryan Schumann 4.22 87 plays
- 5. Shouts & Echoes - [Studio Recording] - (04-15-12) by Bryan Schumann 2.29 36 plays
- Bryan Schumann Music
- Shop Online - Beznau Publishing
- Blog - Those Who Make Sound
- Artist Data
- Hear It Local
- Pure Volume
- Issuu - Flipbook Publications
Bryan Schumann (June 11, 1985 - ) is a composer and performer based in St. Paul, Minnesota. He holds a B.A. Music degree from Augsburg College, where he studied music composition with Carol Barnett and Vladan Milenkovic and guitar performance with Dr. O. Nicholas Raths.
An eclectic composer, Bryan embraces an immense spectrum of music. He has written/produced orchestral, ambient, improvisatory, pop, rock, folk, as wells as classical chamber music. He practices the amalgamation of these styles, and more, and is excited by the idea of crumbling the walls of genre.
Bryan’s works have been performed both domestically and abroad. He has received commissions and awards for his large ensemble and chamber works, and was awarded an American Composers Forum subito grant in 2009 to write and release his debut singer/songwriter album, Everybody Wants to Know. His song, Nothing Avenue, was the winner of the 18th Annual Eric Stokes Song Contest in 2013.
Bryan currently collaborates in writing music and performs as a guitarist with The Eclectic Ensemble & Sound Wave Hello. Bryan self-publishes his music under the Schumann Music / Beznau Publishing title.