- 1. Who'll Save The Working Class (Idris Davis version) 5.04 185 plays
- 2. You Missed My Charm (Return To Normal version) 3.50 814 plays
- 3. Near Your Grave Last Night - (Mark Bennett version) 2.38 461 plays
- 4. Who's Breaking Your Heart Today? - (Joseph Houck's version) 3.13 2779 plays
- 5. Highwater's Here - (Oorlab version) 2.22 4429 plays
- 6. Goodluck, Best Wishes, Sincerely, etc. - (Jonathan Broker version) 4.02 539 plays
- 7. Near Your Grave Last Night (Ian James Young version) 3.11 476 plays
- 8. That's Just Her Way of Saying Hello (John Hollingum version) 3.11 431 plays
- 9. Gone (HOAXY version) 3.15 177 plays
- 10. Desert Flower (Matt Franklin version) 2.25 173 plays
- 11. Pearlie Mae (Return to Normal version) 5.48 327 plays
- 12. I Remember Christmas (Darius Greene version) 2.45 1737 plays
- 13. Square Dance Caller - (Peter Lehndorff & the Ugly Americans) 4.02 278 plays
Now, just behind this drawn curtain, beyond this static veil, I know you are there. Like beacons of unfiltered humanity your bravest dreams are real and they reach me even in the most remote and ancient ocean abyss. They are magic. Oh, magnificent invisible gods I’ve been trying to write a poem for you.
These recordings can be divided into three (Four if you count cover versions of my songs by other SC artists) unfit categories; Butterflies songs, Waltz Bros. Songs and Pall of a Past World songs. Butterflies were a three and four piece band of which I was a member. The band released two albums and several singles
during it’s run in the mid to late nineties. The Waltz Bros. Is my most current project consisting of myself and Matt Wilson with occasional help from friends. Pall of a Past World consist of things that I’ve done that don’t fit into either of those titles.