- 1. DEMI - Live @ Beatport Studios - Berlin (11.2013) 2.00.42 265 plays
- 2. DEMI - Madnotmad @ Le Bain, NYC 3.41.38 912 plays
- 3. DEMI - INTIMATE & UNDERGROUND v13 - September 8, 2012 49.38 615 plays
- 4. DEMI - bringthebeats - August 2012 59.27 494 plays
- 5. DEMI - Proton Radio Featured Artist of the Week 1.29.53 322 plays
- 6. DEMI - Live from Head Space 3.33.58 812 plays
- 7. DEMI - Live at XVI - NYC 1.03.26 134 plays
- 8. DEMI - DJ Mag Podcast 45 1.22.24 126 plays
- 9. DEMI - Live @ New Year's Day London Bus Event Part 1 1.18.15 286 plays
- 10. DEMI - Live @ New Year's Day London Bus Event Part 2 2.31.05 148 plays
- 11. DEMI - Electronic Groove Podcast 187 1.20.08 74 plays
- 12. DEMI - Nic Fanciulli WorldWide Guest Mix 1.00.01 204 plays
- 13. DEMI - Electronic Groove Podcast 179 1.33.59 46 plays
- 14. DEMI - Kiss 100 FM Broadcast - Live @ Monday Night Social 59.11 119 plays
- 15. DEMI - Ready Mix Live Sessions Bonus Episode 12 Hour 01 59.50 153 plays
- 16. DEMI - Ready Mix Live Sessions Bonus Episode 12 Hour 02 55.06 77 plays
- 17. DEMI - Electronic Groove Podcast 100 1.02.27 52 plays
- 18. DEMI - Live @ Escape Club. Sofia 2.39.20 184 plays
- 19. DEMI - Live @ Teknova, Kazakstan part 1 1.08.03 97 plays
- 20. DEMI - Live @ Teknova, Kazakstan part 2 51.28 36 plays
- 21. DEMI - Live @ Ministry of Sound, London 1.08.15 141 plays
- 22. DEMI - Cruise Control Boat Party Toronto CD1 1.12.50 175 plays
- 23. DEMI - Cruise Control Boat Party Toronto CD2 1.03.37 73 plays
- 24. DEMI - Cruise Control Boat Party Toronto CD3 1.00.39 50 plays
- 25. DEMI - Cruise Control Boat Party Toronto CD4 1.03.37 47 plays
- 26. DEMI - Electronic Groove Podcast 022 1.01.58 49 plays
- 27. DEMI - Electronic Groove Podcast 001 1.00.05 107 plays
- 28. DEMI - Live @ Womb, Tokyo 1.35.53 77 plays
- 29. DEMI - Live @ Chervillo Club. Sofia part 1 1.15.44 178 plays
- 30. DEMI - Live @ Chervillo Club. Sofia part 2 1.16.21 54 plays
- 31. DEMI - Live @ Chervillo Club. Sofia part 3 1.13.40 42 plays
- 32. DEMI - Live @ Chervillo Club. Sofia part 4 25.30 34 plays
- 33. DEMI - Room Service Live @ The Standard Part 1 59.36 126 plays
- 34. DEMI - Room Service Live @ The Standard Part 2 1.00.01 60 plays
- 35. DEMI - Room Service Live @ The Standard Part 3 1.00.00 39 plays
- 36. DEMI - Room Service Live @ The Standard Part 4 1.00.00 32 plays
- 37. DEMI - Live @ Yatzi - Part 1 1.15.29 114 plays
- 38. DEMI - Live @ Yatzi - Part 2 1.14.53 64 plays
- 39. DEMI - Live @ Womb Debut, Tokyo 2.22.50 120 plays
- 40. DEMI - Kiss 100 FM Broadcast 55.42 151 plays
- 41. DEMI - Live @ Boa Redux Toronto CD1 1.21.30 405 plays
- 42. DEMI - Live @ Boa Redux Toronto CD2 1.18.26 125 plays
- 43. DEMI - Live @ Boa Redux Toronto CD3 1.21.09 120 plays
- 44. DEMI - Live @ Boa Redux Toronto CD4 1.21.04 89 plays
- 45. DEMI - Live @ Boa Redux Toronto CD5 37.05 86 plays
- 46. DEMI - Kiss 100 FM Broadcast - Debut Appearance 57.57 139 plays
- 47. DEMI - I love kebabs 1.17.15 140 plays
More sets by bringthebeats (18)
- artwork5 Tracks, 4.35.50
"A desire to create a positively sonic experience. To deliver a body of music that can connect with the spirit; that's my ultimate goal….and from this high… come down, see clearer and maybe - just maybe - get your own shit together"
Handpicked by Danny Tenaglia back in 2002 to play at his infamous Be Yourself parties on the strength of a mixtape (at a time when mixes were still on tape), DEMI’s renowned instincts as a DJ became evident. From then, Demi's career has flourished and endured through the rapid changing times of our club culture and continues to endear to all that come across the path of this effervescent personality.
Expressing himself honestly and wholeheartedly with his record collection and personal edits is what has allowed DEMI to travel around the world and back countless times in a professional career spanning over ten years. Mind conducting and weaving through the sonic spectrum at some of the world's most prestigious venues, he has been invited to play alongside with some of the most revered names in the industry and from a very early age. His pedigree as a touring DJ is proven. And lest forget the Deeper Substance parties he curated and embedded into the London scene between 2001-2004 that planted the seed for every other aspect of his career to flourish.
The milestone achievement of a Radio One Essential Mix with the SOS Collective with fellow sonic mavericks Desyn Masiello and Omid 16B, along with two critically acclaimed SOS compilations 'Balance 013' & 'Ministry of Sound presents SOS'; two timeless pieces demonstrating musical synergy at its force, and forever etching its mark on dance music's legacy.
His debut mix compilation 'Sounds like Alola Volume 2' which shortly followed is an astonishing sonic collage of the seminal deep house label 'Alola Record's' rich back catalogue. Piecing the past, present and future together, this body of work is a true testament to the natural approach to his beliefs of the DJ art form, and thus provides a sensational compilation in response to label boss Omid 16B's confidence in him.
His achievements and endeavours have nurtured the last few years spent away from the touring map and into his home-built studio, dedicating and devoting himself to mastering the expression of extension of the self through the mixing desk. A patient release of sonic experimentations amassed over the years now coming to fruition and which continue to evolve in the highest possible manner to form his eagerly awaited debut album which is expected to drop in 2014.
More recently, the revolutionary heads at Native Instruments have featured a sample pack of sounds from one of DEMI's forthcoming original works for the launch of the F1 controller for the acclaimed Traktor 2.5 software. Native Instruments have also released 2 tutorial videos which showcase clips of the track itself called 'No1Else', forthcoming in early 2014..
Not seduced by what is current but by what could be. A forward thinking music man who wears his heart on his sleeve and continues to endear to all that come across this effervescent personality.
Sponsored and armed by industry giants such as Pioneer and Native Instruments, DEMI's journey continues to give what you want, not what you expect.