- 1. Welcome to Postwar USA (Feat. En Esch, former KMFDM) 4.34 622 plays 125.0 BPM
- 2. Welcome to Postwar USA (Four More Years!) 4.48 102 plays
- 1. BATTLE CRY (Feat. JOY COY) by brianbotkiller 5.00 181 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. OCCUPY by brianbotkiller 5.56 204 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. Wake Up Call by brianbotkiller 5.12 198 plays 125.4 BPM
- 4. Brian Botkiller - Welcome To Postwar USA (Rubicon 7 Club Mix) by Rubicon 7 6.24 196 plays
- 5. Welcome to Postwar USA (Feat. En Esch, former KMFDM) by brianbotkiller 4.34 622 plays 125.0 BPM
- 6. Welcome to Postwar USA (Four More Years!) by brianbotkiller 4.48 102 plays
- 1. Suddenly The Next Day 7.07 197 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. communication 5.17 111 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. Welcome to Postwar USA (Feat. En Esch, former KMFDM) 4.34 622 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. Audion-billy says go-brian botkiller says go remix 7.25 157 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. Vampires - ZRAM - remix by brian botkiller 6.06 84 plays 130.0 BPM
- 6. Die Antwoord - Wat Kyk Jy? - PC computer remix by brian botkiller 7.01 1977 plays 125.0 BPM
- 7. Wake Up Call 5.12 198 plays 125.4 BPM
- 8. 155 7.12 101 plays 155.0 BPM
- 9. Welcome to Postwar USA (Four More Years!) 4.48 102 plays
brian botkiller is a drummer, electronic musician, and producer who currently resides in New Mexico and is well-known the world around for his music, writing, and creative endeavors. He's been referred to as the "Hardest working man in Electro", performing upwards of 200 times a year, both as a solo artist and as a drummer.
He's lent his drumming and production skills to Diverje, Random Access Memory, Distorted Frequency, Vertigo Venus, and many other musical endeavors in his 17 years (and counting) on the stage. He's worked with En Esch (Former KMFDM), to bring to life "Welcome to Postwar USA", an anti-political floor stomper which made headlines for its stance on war and the American Way (and some well-placed George Bush samples). Solo performance has always been important, and he is focusing on that more than ever now. brian's drumming has found its way onto the Oxygen Network, and his unique stand-up drumming style brings true entertainment to drumming.
brian's live shows are a visual-auditory experience, with live keyboards, vocals, drums, and live video art jams provided by a rotating array of VJ and visual artists. Electronic music is meant to be heard and seen, and brian brings both aspects to the stage.
brian endorses DDRUM, AHEAD drumsticks, and Presonus Audio Electronics.