- 1. Welcome to Postwar USA (Feat. En Esch, former KMFDM) 4.34 510 plays 125.0 BPM
- 1. BATTLE CRY (Feat. JOY COY) by brianbotkiller 5.00 82 plays 120.0 BPM
- 2. OCCUPY by brianbotkiller 5.56 120 plays 125.0 BPM
- 3. Wake Up Call by brianbotkiller 5.12 146 plays 125.4 BPM
- 4. Brian Botkiller - Welcome To Postwar USA (Rubicon 7 Club Mix) by Rubicon 7 6.24 171 plays
- 5. Welcome to Postwar USA (Feat. En Esch, former KMFDM) by brianbotkiller 4.34 510 plays 125.0 BPM
- 1. Suddenly The Next Day 7.07 189 plays 128.0 BPM
- 2. communication 5.17 101 plays 130.0 BPM
- 3. Welcome to Postwar USA (Feat. En Esch, former KMFDM) 4.34 510 plays 125.0 BPM
- 4. Audion-billy says go-brian botkiller says go remix 7.25 131 plays 125.0 BPM
- 5. Vampires - ZRAM - remix by brian botkiller 6.06 73 plays 130.0 BPM
- 6. Die Antwoord - Wat Kyk Jy? - PC computer remix by brian botkiller 7.01 1848 plays 125.0 BPM
- 7. Wake Up Call 5.12 146 plays 125.4 BPM
- 8. 155 7.12 91 plays 155.0 BPM
brian botkiller is a drummer, electronic musician, and producer who currently resides in New Mexico and is well-known the world around for his music, writing, and creative endeavors. He's been referred to as the "Hardest working man in Electro", performing upwards of 200 times a year, both as a solo artist and as a drummer.
He's lent his drumming and production skills to Diverje, Random Access Memory, Distorted Frequency, Vertigo Venus, and many other musical endeavors in his 17 years (and counting) on the stage. He's worked with En Esch (Former KMFDM), to bring to life "Welcome to Postwar USA", an anti-political floor stomper which made headlines for its stance on war and the American Way (and some well-placed George Bush samples). Solo performance has always been important, and he is focusing on that more than ever now. brian's drumming has found its way onto the Oxygen Network, and his unique stand-up drumming style brings true entertainment to drumming.
brian's live shows are a visual-auditory experience, with live keyboards, vocals, drums, and live video art jams provided by a rotating array of VJ and visual artists. Electronic music is meant to be heard and seen, and brian brings both aspects to the stage.
brian endorses DDRUM, AHEAD drumsticks, and Presonus Audio Electronics.