- 1. bresma - Rain Delay 6.15 86 plays
- 2. bresma - Precamp Begins 7.19 29 plays
- 3. bresma - Crackling Fire 6.04 81 plays
- 4. bresma - Out of Sync 6.31 25 plays
- 5. bresma - Drowned 6.05 16 plays
- 6. bresma - Cruise Control 7.07 13 plays
- 7. bresma - Warmth Radiation 5.04 16 plays
- 8. bresma - The Unnamed 7.45 25 plays
- 9. bresma - Post Show 7.37 13 plays
bresma is the alias for Canadian born techno producer Max Breslow.Having grown up with musical parents, he started to learn piano and guitar at an early age, and by high school was playing in local punk band, The Shmucks.
Around this time, Max was being introduced to electronic dance music, via CFRC Radio at Queens University, through cutting edge shows such as Plus 8 from Outer Space, Allied Radio Night, and The Lights are Green.Max was also starting to discover the souther Ontario rave scene, which was one of the largest in North America at the time. As electronic music became more of a passion, Max started to experiment with electronic music production and dj'ing.He started throwing raves in his hometown of Kingston, Ontario, which drew acclaim throughout the scene.
Since then Max has continued to venture deeper and deeper into his sound, and has refined it into what can best be described as a modern interpretation of classic detroit sounds.He has released music on Canadian labels Phoniq and Diplomatik, and had a track picked as one of the 10 finalists of Andrew Duke's Consumer vs User remix conest.
Max is currently based out of New York City.