- Download track Go to track Brainwarmth - 01 - Floaty Girl1. Brainwarmth - 01 - Floaty Girl 3.14 4467 plays
- 2. Brainwarmth - 02 - monkeyhorsedonkeysnot 2.06 1471 plays
- 3. Brainwarmth - 03 - Rae-Gun 2.48 959 plays
- 4. Brainwarmth - 04 - bloodnose 2.46 633 plays
- 5. Brainwarmth - 05 - Kick the drone 2.09 543 plays
- 6. Brainwarmth - 06 - woodwhistle 1.57 789 plays
- 7. Brainwarmth - 07 - Leave me alone, I'm being invisible 3.44 701 plays
- Download track Go to track Brainwarmth - 08 - Don't leave me alone8. Brainwarmth - 08 - Don't leave me alone 2.44 526 plays
- 9. Brainwarmth - 09 - Who is that 3.06 314 plays
- 10. Brainwarmth - 10 - Mike's day from the point of an ant 1.40 342 plays
- 11. Brainwarmth - 11 - Drawing on Your Jeans 3.13 267 plays
- 12. Brainwarmth - 12 - Lies 4.24 331 plays
Need a gift for a gifted musician?
The SoundCloud Premium accounts also come as virtual gifts and it takes only two minutes to get one. Head over to our Gift page and check out the different Premium accounts starting at only €29 per year.
Visit http://brainwarmth.com/ to download the album.
Brain Warmth is the experimental side project of Mike Zietsman (P.H.Fat) and Alex Van Rensburg (3CPU, Mosth'enth). The best phrase one could use to describe their music is "organic, lazy, selfish, electronic rap music". The second best phrase one could use to describe their music is "a series of very bad inside jokes".
Their debut album "look at my gun" is a collection of their experimental rap works that was mostly constructed using crap old samplers and by running shit through old reel to reel tape machines. They had a lot of fun making it and they figured that because they made it, they might as well give it to people to listen to.
Being on time, having a job, making a mark - Brain Warmth is for people who don't care too much about those things. In a world full of musicians trying their best to cut through the clutter by outshining each other, Brain Warmth is like a pair of sun glasses that a listener can use or dispose of at their own whim.