Brain Damage Dub Sessions : "What you gonna do ?" 2012 5 tracks, 19.08 Brain Damage Dub Sessions on September 04, 2012 21:34
- 1. Brain Damage Dub Sessions : "Roots'n Future Hi Fi minimix" 2.24 6554 plays
- 2. Brain Damage Dub Sessions w/ Zeb McQueen : "What you gonna do ?" 3.46 6270 plays
- 3. Brain Damage Dub Sessions w/ Brother Culture : "Radical plan" 4.23 4997 plays
- 4. Brain Damage Dub Sessions w/ Sir Jean : "Royal Salute" 4.09 5785 plays
- 5. Brain Damage Dub Sessions w/ Sir Jean : "Royal Salute - version" 4.24 3621 plays
High Tone meets Brain Damage : "High Damage" 2012 2 tracks, 11.43 Brain Damage Dub Sessions on August 30, 2012 11:03
- 1. High Damage - High Tone meets Brain Damage : "Shake up" (feat.Zeb McQueen) 5.43 3561 plays
- 2. High Damage - High Tone meets Brain Damage : "The Dusk" 6.00 3024 plays
After more than 12 years of existence,
once again, Brain Damage enters into a complete overhaul, ready to rethink everything and to rise where we do not expect.
After Raphaël Talis, the bassist, left, Martin Nathan goes on solo and prompts the project into new directions. Even if Brain Damage’s sound always had its personal and identifiable signature, it becomes here definitely more tinged with « roots ».
Already experienced during this recent "High Damage" tour (High Tone meets Brain Damage), Brain Damage Dub Sessions new live set appears to be more sound-system orientated than ever. To build this new set, many artists have been invited: Sir Jean, Brother Culture, Madu Messenger, M. Parvez, Zeb Mc Queen, Learoy Green, as well as ArtDeko brass section, for some powerful and fruitful studio sessions.
Then, as is proper, one first vinyl EP just came out on Jarring Effects "Brain Damage dub sessions meets Sir Jean", introducing the release of a brand new LP on the next month of october.
After straying away from the UK-Jamaican dub style, Brain Damage Dub Sessions offers actually its own version of it in 2012.